• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP Test E vs EP Test CYP?

Soujerz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so two weeks ago i switched over from the EP Test CYP to EP Test E, I was doing 240mg of test cyp 1x week, so 1.2ml and now i am doing 250mg of Test E 1x week, 1ml (still cruising). First injection last week was in the quad, got post injection pain pretty quickly within 12 hours and the quad was swollen for 4-5 days. This week i injected into my glute same thing post injection pain 12 hours later and my glute is now swollen, looks like i have a lump in my butt cheek, lol.

Wonder what the deal is, the TEST CYP i had been using for 4-5 months in quads and glutes 1x week and it was SMOOTH as hell, no Post injection pain, and never any swelling.

Any ideas guys?

Anyone else notice this with the Test CYP vs Test E?

I've heard and read alot about test E having major PIP and a lot worse. Test CYP nothing at all. I've experienced this first hand as well. Not all test E mind you just in general over the years. I've read about people who won't even touch test E anymore it's that bad. If one of these chinese companies screws up on a major test E batch and 15 or so ugls buy that powder. It gets circulated for months to years. Just saying.

I've heard and read alot about test E having major PIP and a lot worse. Test CYP nothing at all. I've experienced this first hand as well. Not all test E mind you just in general over the years. I've read about people who won't even touch test E anymore it's that bad. If one of these chinese companies screws up on a major test E batch and 15 or so ugls buy that powder. It gets circulated for months to years. Just saying.

Good to know, could this also be a reason why Big Pharma like Watson Pharmaceuticals or Lilly Pharmaceuticals and even the compounding pharmacies basically on use Test CYP? I would guess they aren't getting raw materials from China but is Enanthate known for having more issues in general over CYP?

try splitting the shots in half -

.5 ml 2 x wk instead of 1 ml 1 x wk.

That should help.

p.s. im using EP test e @ 2mls 1xwk. Nothing worth complaining about in terms of pain.

Good to know, could this also be a reason why Big Pharma like Watson Pharmaceuticals or Lilly Pharmaceuticals and even the compounding pharmacies basically on use Test CYP? I would guess they aren't getting raw materials from China but is Enanthate known for having more issues in general over CYP?

I heard that US uses Cyp mostly whole rest of world uses Eth.

I have never had any pain with EP Test Cyp or EP Test Enanthate. If you want message me and we can talk.

The same with me,I pinned my quad and left me to where I almost couldn't walk and the second pin was in the glute and the next day I was sore as hell!!! I was wondering if it's because I was doing it at night before bed,I'm gonna try and do the next one in the morning before workout,that way it doesn't just sit.

I'm not suggesting putting more or excess chemicals in your body but......for the sake of science, appetite and vascularity, buy some EQ and mix your test E with that. I swear, my test ace and prop that hurt for days after pinning have no PIP whatsover when pinning with EQ. Either that or break them into smaller doses like SFW suggested. I've also read decent blood test reviews for people pinning .5ml subq also. The ester is supposed to release a little slower though.

Back