• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who has tried Ace-031

cujo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As with all peptides so far, Leary about this one as well. After trying igf-1 lr3, des, and mgf, seems like they are either bs since it isn't pharma igf, it it just doesn't hold up on paper and pharma gh reigns superior by a longshot from my experience.
Now, myostatin inhibitors, follistatin and ace-031. Follistatin seems to be not living up to the hype in past years, but it is flying off the shelf for the one peptide company that has been selling it recently. Also, ace-031 is being added soon, and in medical studies, it does seem like it would be incredible as I belive it was given to muscular dystrophy patients before being stopped in 2011. Now I know ace-031 isn't new, but there isn't much on it. Some of the "gurus" on big on peptides such as DJ. They seem like they would work as long as they were legit. But what works in theory and being legit are the major questions. Id love to hear from people that have tried ace-031. I pretty much lost hope in igf since increlex is a lost cause and would rather invest in more serostim then pissing money away on a rediculous Stack of igf and mgf that did nothing. Ace-031 and even this new batch of follistatin has me intrigued, but would love to hear real people experiences that aren't selling the stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follistatin got a bad rap because almost nobody has gotten legit folli. Those who ran the legit stuff have incredible stories.

As for IGF, I am surprised you had such a bad experience. I thought many more carried legit IGF's. I know our IGF Lr3 is good stuff and would recommend doing research with sugar and a glucose meter handy in case of Hypoglycemic episode. But since I'm a rep with Blue Sky, you can take my opinion for whatever it's worth to you.

also, I have not tried ace-031 so I cannot help you there. Sorry brother

Thanks for the input. I'll look into blue sky. I was running 200 mcg of lr3 post, 200 des pre, and 200 mgf everyday. Never even a bit hypo. I was running rips at the time so maybe that's why. You seem like a confident rep so I'm lookin into blue sky's igf -1 lr3 and des now. I am looking to make the most out of this serostim and aas blast and put on serious size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back