• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Soccer Star Hope Solo arrested!

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hope Solo Arrested For Domestic Violence: Olympic Soccer Gold Medalist Attacked Nephew, 17, & Sister, Police Say

By Corinne Heller

Hope Solo, a soccer star, two-time Olympic gold medalist and former Dancing With The Stars competitor, has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence after allegedly attacking her 17-year-old nephew and adult sister at a family party at her house near Seattle.

The 32-year-old has not commented. Police say they arrived at the residence in the city of Kirkland after receiving a 911 call from a man who reported that a woman was "hitting people," police said in a statement obtained by E! News. Solo was arrested on suspicion of two counts of domestic violence assault in the fourth degree, which is classified as a gross misdemeanor, just before 1 a.m. on Saturday, June 21.

Police say they arrived at the residence in the city of Kirkland after receiving a 911 call from a man who reported that a woman was "hitting people," police said in a statement obtained by E! News.

She was booked into jail around 4 a.m., records show. She is being held without bail. Solo "appeared intoxicated and upset" when officers arrived and they observed "visible injuries" on her 17-year-old nephew and adult sister, police said.

Solo "appeared intoxicated and upset" when officers arrived and they observed "visible injuries" on her 17-year-old nephew and adult sister, police said.

"After receiving statements of the persons involved, officers determined that Solo was the primary aggressor and had instigated the assault," they added. The soccer star is due to appear in court on Monday. According to Washington state law, if convicted, she would face a maximum sentence of 364 days in jail or a fine of no more than $5,000.

In November 2012, Solo's then-fiancé, NFL star Jerramy Stevens, was arrested for allegedly assaulting Solo at their Kirkland home. The soccer star, who sported several injuries, married him the next day. No charges were filed against him.

Solo is the goalkeeper for Seattle Reign FC in the National Women's Soccer League. In 2011, she competed on Dancing With The Stars with pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy. She later made headlines by claiming in her book, that her partner "manhandled" and "slapped" her during rehearsals. She also said in her book that Greg Ryan, her former soccer coach, pushed her during a confrontation at the World Cup in 2007. Both men denied her claims.

From http://www.eonline.com/news/553248/...medalist-attacked-nephew-17-sister-police-say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqYlssizbdo

Oh, those poor defenseless people. Shame on Hope Solo.

Otoh, here's what someone else might say:

"Who calls the cops after getting in a fistfight with family members? Wtf?

Take your lumps and sober up. Unless this is a history of abuse and their eyeballs were hanging out of their heads then her sister and nephew should have stfu."

Hope and her husband have history of dom violence. He was arrested for hitting her the day before the wedding or some shit.

kinda sad a 17yr old boy got his ass beat by an aufdringlichen chick. (Yes, that is an actual word, not a spellcheck fuck up)

Gimmie a German refresher....aufdringlichen is used like "bully" in English??

Hope is a pretty big party goer from what I read...likes too tie one on...she isnt a small gal either..6'0" at least?

Shit, she can slap me around anyday!

Oh, those poor defenseless people. Shame on Hope Solo.

Otoh, here's what someone else might say:

"Who calls the cops after getting in a fistfight with family members? Wtf?

Take your lumps and sober up. Unless this is a history of abuse and their eyeballs were hanging out of their heads then her sister and nephew should have stfu."

I tend to agree, most of the time. However, we don't know what went down and if it was a one time thing or something that happened often and her family was tired of her shit.

Hope Solo is the hottest bitch on the planet. I wish she'd come over to my house and beat me.... off

That's phuqed up man, I can't even tell you how many times my brothers and I got into fights throwing fists. And never once were the police called...

But on your sister?... On your fine ass sister?

They booked her on 4th degree domestic violence charges? Googled and found this...

Assault in the fourth degree

(1) A person commits the crime of assault in the fourth degree if the person:
(a) Intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causes physical injury to another; or
(b) With criminal negligence causes physical injury to another by means of a deadly weapon.

(2) Assault in the fourth degree is a Class A misdemeanor.

(3) Notwithstanding subsection (2) of this section, assault in the fourth degree is a Class C felony if the person commits the crime of assault in the fourth degree and:
(a) The person has previously been convicted of assaulting the same victim;
(b) The person has previously been convicted at least three times under this section or under equivalent laws of another jurisdiction and all of the assaults involved domestic violence, as defined in ORS
135.230 (Definitions for ORS 135.230 to 135.290);

(c) The assault is committed in the immediate presence of, or is witnessed by, the persons or the victims minor child or stepchild or a minor child residing within the household of the person or victim; or
(d) The person commits the assault knowing that the victim is pregnant.

(4) For the purposes of subsection (3) of this section, an assault is witnessed if the assault is seen or directly perceived in any other manner by the child. [1977 c.297 §5; 1997 c.694 §1; 1999 c.1073 §1; 2009 c.785 §3]

From
http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/163.160

So I assume it wasn't the first time this has happened. Plus Solo is an Olympic athlete? Probably different for me to get slapped by my sister and Hope Solo giving me a swift kick.

solo%2520kicks.jpg

That said, they have an entire family, right? No cops! Just gang up on her. Intervention, throw her in rehab and pray she doesn't get loose.

Wait, what?

If alcohol is going to make you violent and land your ass in court, time to leave that shiite alone and switch to the herb man!

Back