• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lifting Heavy with rest or Lifting light with no rest.

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used to lift heavy all the time. Set of 8 then rest for 1 min or so. I would do max of 3 sets working each body part 5 times.

I have since started working out as 4x10 with no rest also working my sets as supersets. I have noticed that the strength is not there anymore but I am getting my defined and my muscles are getting larger. I will work the same body part 6 to 7 different exercises.

I would have thought with Tren I would have the strength thru the roof as I did the the past..
I do get gassed out on my new workout schedule thou.

Your muscles are getting bigger because you are training for hypertrophy now not strength. If you rest between sets you will replenish your apt levels and have more strength.

IMO 8 reps in a set isn't strength training. Yea sure it's a lil more strength training then doing 10 reps but 8 reps is still hyper trophy as long as you have the proper time under tension and you control the weight in the eccentric portion of your exercise like you should always do anyway. Just my opinion.

I used to lift heavy all the time. Set of 8 then rest for 1 min or so. I would do max of 3 sets working each body part 5 times.

I have since started working out as 4x10 with no rest also working my sets as supersets. I have noticed that the strength is not there anymore but I am getting my defined and my muscles are getting larger. I will work the same body part 6 to 7 different exercises.

I would have thought with Tren I would have the strength thru the roof as I did the the past..
I do get gassed out on my new workout schedule thou.

Never good to do the same work outs over and over for a prolonged period of time. Always best to switch things up, keep your body guessing. You'll just get stagnant and bored.

I switched to this style as well, and yes, my strength sucks, but my physique looks better. But, starting today I am going to implement a rotation where each cycle of push/pull/legs I will do 5x6 @ 3m RI, and the next cycle 4x12 @1m RI.

This is my rotation now
Arms
Legs
Shoulders/Triceps
Back/Biceps
Chest/Triceps
With
2 hr cardio 2 x week

Old training
Legs
Shoulders
Back
chest
Arms
No cardio
Everything was to max weight. I was much stronger but looked like shit.

This is my rotation now
Arms
Legs
Shoulders/Triceps
Back/Biceps
Chest/Triceps
With
2 hr cardio 2 x week

Old training
Legs
Shoulders
Back
chest
Arms
No cardio
Everything was to max weight. I was much stronger but looked like shit.
Your old training matches my training now. How long have you been doing your new training for?

Started April 20th. I wasnt doing anything but recover before from surgery.

Back