• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

any harm with running deca higher than test?

Carverelli

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
as long as i supplement with prami .25mg eod?

i know a lot of dudes like higher tren with lower test but havent heard much about running deca around 800 mg/wk with test about 400mg. deca dick is real as prolactin builds up, but prami should take care of it or am i missing something?

That should work but some guys will get reduced sexual function so its impossible to comment with 100% certainty how YOU will respond.

I think your proposed cycle is logical though brother.

you can try, but I think you'll find you'll get the old DD for sure . But give it a shot you might not and you should be able to get past the DD in a few weeks if it hits you. If you get blood work monitor progesterone !

you can try, but I think you'll find you'll get the old DD for sure . But give it a shot you might not and you should be able to get past the DD in a few weeks if it hits you. If you get blood work monitor progesterone !

thanx fir the replies, I'll keep you'll posted. i was under the assumption dd was caused by elevated prolactin

Yes I believe prolactin is the main culprit there, but it there will be an affect on progesterone which I believe is a precursor to prolactin. Id be lying if I said I understood progesterone and all info Ive found deals with women, but still Id keep an eye on it because any hormone going way out of whack is likely to create some issues. Also I believe theres a limit as to how much your caber or prami will handle. I take 1.5 mg a week and it keeps me in range, so I don't know how far you can go if it really gets high. Take notes on this experiment for sure.

OP - You run 800mg before?

NPP might be a better choice to experiment with. I would not want my pecker out of comish for any amount time more than necessary.

I ran 600mg NPP a week with a TRT dose of 125mg test a week and absolutely loved it. Went as high as 900mg NPP but felt like I was just wasting gear since 600 was effective. No sides and no Deca dick for me, but that doesn't seem to be an issue that I struggle with so I can't tell you that you won't have a problem. Nandrolone is my favorite

IML Gear Cream!
Plenty of old timers ran deca/dbol cycles. It'll be fine for some, hell for others. Only one way to find out ;)

highest I ran it was 600 a week, but I mainly run it at the start of cycles for joint and back pain, then switch to tren and its magic!

Back