• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rambo99's Ramadan Log

IML Gear Cream!
Hit back today pretty hard, tried to take a good pic but the best I got was this shit quality one for now.

de3agubu.jpg

It doesn't do me justice, the blurr in the pic takes away from the definition I see in my back now.

Weight this morning was 185.6lbs. Weird that it's up but I have been noticing some water retention these past few days and belly doesn't look as lean. Back to tracking macros, today was last day of Ramadan.

Hit shoulders pretty hard, real intense training. Will report tomorrow morning with final weight and results over the past month of fasting.

Weight this morning is 183.8lbs. This is it. The fasting is over. Today had a huge 700 cal breakfast. Shooting for 2000 cals going forward at 40% protein, 30% carbs, and 30% fats. I lowered my carbs and upped my fats.

The results of this Ramadan fast are pretty incredible in my opinion. I have remained around the same weight in the end but am leaner and bigger. I'm seeing more vascularity, more separation, and overall My muscles are looking fuller and bigger especially after taking in some carbs. During the fast I would look slightly depleted since I had nothing in my system but after meals I would fill out nicely. It has been a nice little recomp and some great results for only 4 weeks. I plan to continue recomping but without fasting. I'm going back to my 4 meal diet.

For those of you who followed and supported, than you very much. If anyone is interested in continuing to follow, please be on the lookout as I will be running more logs with gear abuse involved.

I'll get some final pics up soon.

By the way I forgot to mention, that I actually ended Ramadan stronger then I began. I have added about 50lbs to my squat, 50lbs to my deadlift, and 30lbs to my incline bench. This is all working sets, I have not attempted any one rep maxes and honestly don't care for them. I have also added weight to alot of the isolation movements but I don't keep track of those very well all I know is I have been utilizing the max dbs at my gym alot.

Looking great, Impressive changes. Now go carb-up and add another 10lbs on your lifts.

No pump huh? I see those 15lbs dumbbells in the background.

Thanks brother!

Lmao those are my wife's 10lbers, I should have used them to pump up lol

If you got improved results from fasting why not stick with it?...IM isn't my cup of tea but some find it very successful....

Pictures clearly show good improvements....

If you got improved results from fasting why not stick with it?...IM isn't my cup of tea but some find it very successful....

Pictures clearly show good improvements....
I'm thinking about this, of course the fasting wouldn't be as extreme as Ramadan. I would still take in fluids. I'm thinking about fasting through till lunch time at work on weekdays. I don't have time for breakfast anyway and usually miss it. Problem I had with Ramadan was getting in the intake I needed, I was always low on protein, etc.

My new plan may look like this

Meal 1: small lunch at work @12pm
Meal 2: protein shake between leaving work and an hour pre-workout 5pm
Workout @7pm
Meal 3: postworkout extravaganza feast! @9pm
Meal 4: pre-bed shake @11pm

Basically a fast of 12 to 14hrs a day. My diets in the past never included breakfast, my first meal was always lunch for years now. Im not a breakfast person, when I do eat breakfast I sometimes have to force it. Ive been kind of intermittent fasting for years even though I wasn't technically doing it in a scheduled manner.

On weekends I can still do the same especially since I sleep in anyway and have breakfast at lunch time lol

Thanks brother!

Lmao those are my wife's 10lbers, I should have used them to pump up lol

LivingToLearn uses the same ones at his desk at work!

Ive actually done a protein sparing fast several times. Which is just whey protein and water, nothing else. Moderator Built suggested it a while back and it does work. Its just torture because my stomach acid burns a hole through me without real food.

LivingToLearn uses the same ones at his desk at work!

Ive actually done a protein sparing fast several times. Which is just whey protein and water, nothing else. Moderator Built suggested it a while back and it does work. Its just torture because my stomach acid burns a hole through me without real food.
Lol.

Interesting, I was only on test during this. I'd probably starve with only whey and water.

Back