• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why in the world would a man want to be skinny and not muscular?

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What in the world?

When I go to the gym there is this one guy who does cardio for like 2 hours. He runs and runs and runs. Doesn't lift any weights. Guy looks like a little skinny nerd.

Why would anyone want to be like that?

Maybe he's a cross country runner? But even those guys can benefit from a lil weight resistance.

How is his training/goals affecting you? :coffee:

Why do you care?

I think we have someone with a lot of self image problems. Bro I don't care what others look like. Fat or skinny who cares if they don't stink I don't care.

No matter how they look someone likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What in the Hell?

When I go to IMF there is one guy who asks the dumbest questions like every day. He posts and posts and posts. Doesn't lift any weights. Acts like a dumbass nerd.

Why would anyone want to be like that? :flipoff:

What in the Hell?

When I go to IMF there is one guy who asks the dumbest questions like every day. He posts and posts and posts. Doesn't lift any weights. Acts like a dumbass nerd.

Cause he's probably a weak ass, douchebag wannabe, jersey shore looking, fake ass, crossfitting, cross dressing homo....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

So I'm at the gym, training back and shoulders. Group of chumps over by one of the squat racks, and immediately it was clear none of them lifted. The runt of the litter, wearing a snapback and a “hype” shirt, had the most impoverished legs I have ever laid eyes upon. Seriously, dude would make a pro marathon runner look like he had the legs of Jay Culter. Utterly disgraceful.

While I was resting between my sets, I observed the group performing what can only be described as a comedy act in the squat rack. First, they loaded up 100kgs and performed 3-5 reps with terrible ROM. "Strong cartilage, good luck with your ruptured tendon goals of 2014", I thought. They then proceeded to attempt 24” box jumps, all of them failing multiple times. Seriously, this showing was advertisement for birth control. Finally, I witnessed one of them lie down on the floor of the squat rack, and attempt to bench 70kgs. He hit failure on his second rep and had to be rescued by “pump patrol”, and by pump I mean no pump at all, phaggots.

I’d had enough by this point and marched over. “Sup brah” one of them said in a shitty Australian accent; clearly they had just watched a Zyzz video, and automatically thought they were the new aesthetics crew.

“Why are you here?!” I bellowed.
“Just making gains, brah, you mirin?” the snapback individual replied
“U WOT MATE? YOU CLEARLY HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED HYPERTROPHY IN YOUR LIFE- UPPER BODY IS TERRIBLE, AND WHO WAS LEGS? 1.56/10 AT BEST, NOT REMOTELY MIRIN AT ALL.”

“You’re just a hater man, bet you’re on roids too. And probably creatine” the snide little wretch replied.
“I’LL SHOW YOU A SNAPBACK!” I roared, picking him up in a similar fashion to how Bane picks up Batman, and broke him on my knee.
I stared another of them in the eye, penetrating his very soul (no homo) before skewering him on a barbell, and casting it across the gym floor. Using my superior leg strength, I punted the final lowlife, who flew like a bullet into and through the far wall. By this point, I had attracted a far amount of attention.

“Is this not why you are here? Are you not entertained?!” I asked the crowd. They quickly scattered to allow me to leave, knowing I was borderline on maximum rage, and the city could not afford to rebuild again so quickly. Lats flared, I strode outside, and took a breath of fresh air. “Ah, a good workout, now time to assimilate!” I thought. I proceeded to drive home in my Audi R8, sipping whey.

Peace out, bye

Great story SFW
Mary lives in the small town of Nazareth. She's a legit 10/10 HBB (no blaspheme). Joseph, a young bodybuilder, weds her as they are aesthetically compatible.

One day, the angel Zyzz appears to Mary, telling her she's been chosen by Zeus to bear the Son of God, who will save their people.

Meanwhile, the evil King Cardio is worried about a prophecy of a new king who will be an aesthetic messiah for his people. He declares a census to make everyone return to his ancestral gym. Mary and Joseph decide they must travel to the Bethlehem Golds Gym, which is Joseph’s birthplace. The walk is long and catabolic, so Mary rides a Donkey to preserve her gains.

At about the same time, three wise brahs in Australia, who have been studying the scriptures of the Bodybuilding.com forums decide to follow a guiding star, as this marks where the new king of aesthetics shall be born. They bring with them 3 gifts; A box of bronkaid, Gold Standad whey, and a 30ml Jug of Test E. These, they hope, will appease the king of kings, and bring him gains.

Just as Mary and Joseph reach the gym, Mary starts bicep contractions. Joseph does some high intensity sprints around, looking for a place for her delivery, but all that's offered is a squat rack. Just as she gives birth, the three celestial bodies line up, and a shaft of white light falls on the squat rack. Apparitions of Steve Cook, Jeff Seid, and Chestbrah appear, and begin to play heavenly trumpets, signifying the birth of the new king, and the start of the age of aesthetics. The 3 wise brahs present their gifts for the king of kings, who is most pleased.

Lmfao!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
what in the hell?

When i go to imf there is one guy who asks the dumbest questions like every day. He posts and posts and posts. Doesn't lift any weights. Acts like a dumbass nerd.

lol!

Well I thought I saw it all yesterday. Today I walked in and there he was running and running. Then he got on the bike and rode it for 20 minutes. Then went into the mens locker room, changed shirts, and came back out and did another hour of running. WTF? The guy is in his 60's and looks like he is dying he is so thin. I want to hand him a protein shake and have him lift something. He is so frail!

Mary lives in the small town of Nazareth. She's a legit 10/10 HBB (no blaspheme). Joseph, a young bodybuilder, weds her as they are aesthetically compatible.

One day, the angel Zyzz appears to Mary, telling her she's been chosen by Zeus to bear the Son of God, who will save their people.

Meanwhile, the evil King Cardio is worried about a prophecy of a new king who will be an aesthetic messiah for his people. He declares a census to make everyone return to his ancestral gym. Mary and Joseph decide they must travel to the Bethlehem Golds Gym, which is Joseph’s birthplace. The walk is long and catabolic, so Mary rides a Donkey to preserve her gains.

At about the same time, three wise brahs in Australia, who have been studying the scriptures of the Bodybuilding.com forums decide to follow a guiding star, as this marks where the new king of aesthetics shall be born. They bring with them 3 gifts; A box of bronkaid, Gold Standad whey, and a 30ml Jug of Test E. These, they hope, will appease the king of kings, and bring him gains.

Just as Mary and Joseph reach the gym, Mary starts bicep contractions. Joseph does some high intensity sprints around, looking for a place for her delivery, but all that's offered is a squat rack. Just as she gives birth, the three celestial bodies line up, and a shaft of white light falls on the squat rack. Apparitions of Steve Cook, Jeff Seid, and Chestbrah appear, and begin to play heavenly trumpets, signifying the birth of the new king, and the start of the age of aesthetics. The 3 wise brahs present their gifts for the king of kings, who is most pleased.

lol I can get into this story. It's more believable than that immaculate reception shit.....oh wait, I seen that!

I meant conception....

Back