• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Q

MI1972

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been running Tren A for the past 4 weeks moving from 50mg ED up to now 100mg ED without terrible sides.. Also running Test C at 400mg / week. The tren has been great body fat down, strength and LBM up, but I only have about another 7 days in my last vial which puts me at 5 weeks.

Thoughts on grabbing another Tren vial (or 2), or just stepping up the test and waiting for another tren cycle later?

Oh, and if I drink a beer, will I add 7% body fat the next day?

Why not run the test lower so that you can get more effect from the Tren. Tren is 5X more anabolic than test so lowering the test dose you should get more out of your Tren doses. Grab another vial if you plan to run it for 8 weeks then you will have something for the next cycle/blast. Drinking a beer shouln't add 7% body fat but drinking a lot will. Drinking on cycle I would gaurd up your liver homie. Tudca or milk thislte, Liv52 just run somehting.

sounds good bro... I was trying to keep tren / test at a 2:1 ratio. 700/400 is close... its actually 375 (2 pins x .75ML x 250mg)

The drinking question was a joke ala "Livingtolearn" asking dumb questions..

Most people run tren for as long as they can tolerate the sides. My vote is more tren.:winkfinger:

What goal are you trying to reach ?

How much progress have you made ?

If your progress has stopped then more gear isn't going to be the solution.

Because of MLG's failure to deliver, I ran out of Tren A after approx a month of running it... I switched to 250ml Test C EOD, 875mg / week and have been on for 5 weeks... my RC order just landed and I was thinking about starting up again on the Tren, and tapering down the Test. Option 2 is to continue on test only, then cruise a bit... Of course, I look at these vials and am getting excited... I am TRT, HCG and Aromasin

I am looking for lean gains, diet is 90% on point, made great strength and development in the first 4 months on the TA. I was and am still making progress.

What would you do?

Fuck it. Back on the tren train

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back