• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super Trenabol Cycle

nofap

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm planning on doing my first cycle ever 25 years old 240 at 6'. I'm going to do 6 weeks of Super Trenabol at 80mg per day. Then on the 7th 8th and 9th week I'll do clomid and nolvadex at 50mg and 20mg a day respectively. Does this sound like a solid plan or do the dosages and lengths of anything need changed?

You should start with a test e or test c at 500 mg per week, two shots per week. You will see and gain better results

That's what I originally had planned (and actually started) but couldn't handle the shots. I'll have to reconsider I guess

I agree with Kenny. I used to run everything solo. But when you throw in test, you realize how much better you feel and gain as compared to running orals solo

I have gotten into this argument many times on this board so I'm not going to right a paragraph like I have in the past. I will simply state YOU NEED TEST AS A BASE! Also tren for a first cycle...even if you listen and add test as I and others have suggested, you may want to rethink throwing tren in the mix.

Back