• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has this ever happened to any of you while on masteron?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You can't seem to get drunk? I noticed that when I'm on masteron, no matter how much alcohol i consume, I cannot get drunk. While if I'm OFF masteron, and I drink, I can drunk, but NOT on masteron. Why?

All the dht in your head is taking up all the room.
th

Lol that sounds crazy. I didnt attempt it when I was on mast, but my mast was probably bunk...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Never. I heard of all the dangers of drinking while on gear, but that has to be the worse of the worse.

Seems a waste to me to drink on gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been running masteron for quite awhile now and never had trouble catching a buzz..

Yeah, and a female friend of mine that used masteron also said the same thing to me. She said he noticed she was less horny and noticed it took her A LOT of drinks just to feel a little drunk while on masteron.

what are you drinking? wine coolers

Ive noticed i strangle more prostitutes on masteron.

IML Gear Cream!
yea less horny and masteron dont go together at all now less hair and mast go very well together.

what are you drinking? wine coolers

Tequila and Honey jack.

2 Shots of tequila and I would be buzzed. Now? Nothing! 4 shots and I feel very minimal of anything. By the 3 jack danials, I give up. Again, this isn't only me this happens to. I have a female friend that it also happens to.

Back