• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reddog-1 The rest-0

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Imitation is the strongest form of flattery........there is only one People's Choice and that cannot be denied. Any other is just a charleton and making a mockery of the direction I am taking this forum......... :coffee:

hmm,can't say for sure, some things are looking up if ya know what I mean.....:coffee:

^^ fell over and got stuck on his back again :sorry:

life-alert.jpg

^^^^^SMH.......a 1%er slurping the man........:coffee:

A/G log with pics to begin by the end of the week, I ain't scared...........:coffee:

Imitation is the strongest form of flattery........there is only one People's Choice and that cannot be denied. Any other is just a charleton and making a mockery of the direction I am taking this forum......... :coffee:

.... the Man , the Myth , the Legend

Lions_Mating_2384.jpg

Dude I ain't here to impress some hillbilly from bumfuck nowhere........you break balls for no pics, you break balls with pics, maybe, just maybe, it's you and not the rest of the world......:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
lol...that little melt over saying wow.....takes a lot of courage to post up here...but lol at I bust balls for this or that....I have some of the worst pics ever posted....and people like heavy tearing me apart changed me for the better....stop playing victim

thats not a melt, thats a statement, If I put it in A/G then you chumps can tear me apart and motivate me, I own a mirrow, I know I don't look like heavy iron, but I don't look like a lot of other "bodybuilders" around here either.......:coffee:

Back