• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UFC and FOX Release Chael Sonnen Following Second Drug Testing Failure

ebfitness

Agent of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
And just like that…

Following a very public and recent drug testing failure, his second in just a few months, Chael Sonnen has been released by the UFC and his job as a FOX analyst.
In a joint release the UFC and FOX stated the following:

The UFC and FOX Sports organizations announced today the termination of their respective broadcasting services agreements with analyst Chael Sonnen. This decision comes in light of Sonnen failing a second test conducted by the Nevada Athletic Commission for banned substances in June. Sonnen was previously under temporary suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission for failing an initial test conducted in May.

http://www.bjpenn.com/ufc-and-fox-release-chael-sonnen-following-second-drug-testing-failure/

Boooooooo..!! Bet they didn't like that EPO showing up in the latest test. Realistically they may as well ban all the rest of the fighters as well.......

bummer. he's retired. he knows he is done with fighting. What's wrong with him being a broadcaster? He will be back. this is only until things cool down. Too bad the UFC doesn't have more balls though.

In other news even without Chael beating the shit out of Silva. UFC 175 is going to be freaking stacked!

If they wanna fire Chael, they should test Rogan. No doubt in my mind that hes on the sauce

Yeah Rogan looks jacked about every two or three events I have noticed, He is probably on TRT as well!

HGH and EPO from the article I read

He claims it was HCG and clomid and he has a script from his dr for trt so it should be ok lol. The NAGC doesn't give a fuck about a drs note. They care about their rules set in place and nothing more or less. Its simple, be smarter like most of the other fighters are and time your shit right so you pass.

Its simple, be smarter like most of the other fighters are and time your shit right so you pass.

^^^ yea I couldn't have said it better. Especially with as much cash as this dude has made.

IML Gear Cream!
Rogan openly claims on his podcast he is on TRT. along with crazy amounts of weed. hahah.

Rogan openly claims on his podcast he is on TRT. along with crazy amounts of weed. hahah.

See the thing is, almost ANY professional athlete is on something. I'm not saying every single one, but I would bet 90%+ are on something. For instance Peyton Manning probably isn't running a ton of gear (no brainer). At the sane time I can bet he was on a TON of banned shit for his neck and probably still is.

what does AAS have to do with broadcasting, I dont see why he should be released from his broadcasting job.

Back