• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Accutane and acnedren log

RickSteele

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello brothers! I thought I should run a log to help my fellow brothers out that suffer with acne either on or off cycle. I ordered Research Accutane and Black Lion Research Acnedren. Here are the results for only being 5 days in.

*Dry lips
*skin looking better already
*no new pimples have formed

the first two days I had a few new pimples formed but after this 5th day there has not been any. My lips are so damn dry that they were bleeding a little bit lol. The research tane is definitely real deal. I will keep you guys posted. I figured I would like to contribute to the forums as well and not just ask ask and ask for info and never share any. Who knows who may need your help.

I take 20mg of tane in the morning chased with milk. The shit taste horrible haha lol
I take 3 Acnedren spread out throughout the day.

Take some peanut butter too with the accutane

You're taking both at the same time? How will you know if one doesn't work?

Because accutane is fat soluble and absorbs better in a fatty meal.

Thanks for the tip! Do you eat peanut butter b4 dosing accutane ?

Ok 2 week update.

*Couple of new pimples formed during the time from last update and now but they are going away
*Skin is incredibly dryer and smooth looking as far as finish is concerned ( Test makes my skin oily as hell and I have naturally oily skin)
**** My eyes are red and dry as hell. It feels like rocks are in them. I'm gonna deal with it
* Lips are still dry as shit (Blistex Five Star chapstick stays in my pocket)
**My back is clearing up as well. There are still some bumps but they are drying up.
My main problem areas are face and back/shoulders/chest

Things are looking great so far. I'll keep everyone updated. I may just update it once a month instead of every 2 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Any chance we can get progress pics? Im thinking of doing 10mg of tane EOD with acnedrene

Back