• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New bloods from blast..Pumped!!!

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
250mg test E E3D. Took second blood test after 6 weeks. Total test=== 2848.. :clapping:

actually I think Passing for 600mg/wk is only like 2400 isn't it. Somewhere on this forum I read that so this is awesome results if that's true. For the price too they got goi40ng on right now that's amazing may give them a try since they have a no mim order whats 20bucks

Unless a lab gets a shipment of above average or better quality raws, these results are probably the norm. If you invest in some proviron, that will help increase overall free and total test levels. Plus it will have an AI effect that will be beneficial. Why shoot more test when you could take some Mesterolone and achieve the same results and get estrogen control at the same time.

Have a nice day.

actually I think Passing for 600mg/wk is only like 2400 isn't it. Somewhere on this forum I read that so this is awesome results if that's true. For the price too they got goi40ng on right now that's amazing may give them a try since they have a no mim order whats 20bucks

Yeah. If they weren't international I would defiantly order more. I don't do intl.. I got it from a local source so needless to say I got ass raped price wise so I didn't get to take advantage of those low prices. At least it was dosed correctly! LOL

Back