• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new guy

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys!,

I am a twenty year guy who landscapes for summer and attends university during the fall and winter. As of the past few years I am having trouble losing weight, dieting and working out (too tired to workout after work, and just do not know where to start anymore), you know the usual excuses. I would consider myself very active as I am on my feet 10 hours a day laying interlock, flagstone, and building patios etc. I also do Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. I look forward to learning from you everyone and any advice is more than welcomed!

Physical Description
Height 5'10
weight 205
Body Fat: 25%

Hi Guys!,

I am a twenty year guy who landscapes for summer and attends university during the fall and winter. As of the past few years I am having trouble losing weight, dieting and working out (too tired to workout after work, and just do not know where to start anymore), you know the usual excuses. I would consider myself very active as I am on my feet 10 hours a day laying interlock, flagstone, and building patios etc. I also do Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. I look forward to learning from you everyone and any advice is more than welcomed!

Physical Description
Height 5'10
weight 205
Body Fat: 25%
Welcome brother!!

www.levram.us

What's going on, martial_grappler! Glad to have you here.

You've got a busy schedule my man, to want anything is the 1st step. But you already know that.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome, brother! Sounds like you are moving all hours of the day!

Back