• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fucking belly fat/bloat... Help!!

jsmith1980

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Running tren e 400mg and sust 250 250mg per week and adex .5mg ed/eod. My belly is becoming distended/bloated. Can't seem to get rid of it. Diet is pretty lean. Doing cardio. Even taking a diuretic. Still have this tube around midsection. Kicking ass in gym. This is only problem. Could my adex be junk? Should I add something? Help please!!

Bloodwork is your friend on that one. Could be estro some just add visceral fat when using gear.

Never had this problem before. Nipples are a little sensitive but nothing major.

Kick the diuretic, no need for that my friend. Maybe bump the adex to 1mg eod.. How is your water consumption?

@ superlift. Would .5mg of adex ed have the same effect as 1mg eod? My first time taking an AI.

I honestly think that's to much adex man. Are you sure you are bloated from estrogen? 400mg tren and 250mg test is not really that much. Tren doesn't even convert to estrogen bro. It's progesterone you have to worry about and prolactin. A little water is good for you. Stop being a baby just tell your significant other to rub your belly....

th

Yeah I felt like my dosage was fine and shouldn't see many sides. How do I know if my AI is legit? Blood work I know , but do u just ask a doctor for blood work??

IML Gear Cream!
How long have you been running the tren and test? How long have you been bloated? Adex works very fast. I usually take 1/3 of 1mg every couple of days. Sometimes my test kind of gangs up on me. That's why I don't like sustanon. It's hard to control unless you are pinning 2-3 times per week.

Running for almost 3 weeks. Been bloated for past week. I am pinning 2-3 times a week to break it up.

Control? If my dosage varies a little. Will that have a huge impact?

I pin 200 of tren with 125 of sust. Then wait 2 days then pin again. For example. Monday pin, Tuesday and Wednesday nothing, pin Thursday etc. So sometimes it may bump to 600 tren and 375 sust in one week(7 day period). But for the most part it's 400 tren, 250 sust.

My adex came in a 1mg capsule. So I have split into two capsules to make .5.

Well I would give it another week and maybe find a new adex/caber/prami source just in case. Like I said good adex works overnight. Watch the carbs man. That's what blows you up with excess water. You are way to early in your cycle to be concerned about estrogen. Lay off the sugar and the fast carbs. I don't know what your idea of pretty clean is. No bread or soda is my idea of pretty clean. White rice is pretty clean. Brown rice or lentils is very clean.

Any advice on where to get an AI from a different source? If it's not doing the trick, I should buy from somewhere else. I don't drink soda, low sugar, and hitting brown instead of white rice.

Blue Sky has legit AI's all day. Check out our 4th of July sale (40% off) to go along with the AI's now being buy 2 get 1 free and free shipping on orders over $99.

SF has good AIs bro. Always potent

Back