• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4th July Sale!- 100ml only 600$

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
guys..only 4th July you can get from me 10 x 10 ml MIX Asia pharma vials only 600$ and its need to be paid only over Western union! this offer only 4th of July! if you send money 5th July i will not take it!

only 1 day! you can do it today..but after 4th NOT!

and to let you know all Asia pharma products are expired 07. 2014.

Wp

GEARS !!!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Well man people may not have 600 bucks laying around.

60 per vial is a good price though

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

20ml at 60$ would be a sweat deals, probably u will sell it easly on this way

$600, even if it is for an Asia Pharma sampler platter, is still a lot of money bro!

Especially on a one day only sale, on a day you spend with loved ones......lol at this sale

No way WP asia pharma propionate is bunk....i went through 5-6 vials and the suff was top notch !

IML Gear Cream!
guys will always attack Asia pharma..even in few months when new batch will come out and some prods will be registred in Europe,they will say bunk..poor free gear eating blackmailers!!!!

Yea why is the sky blue and cheese yellow???

No offense bro but I dont like to bash any good companies like Alpha-Pharma,Unigen-Genesis,Jinan,Asia Pharma or in your case Vermodje. All of these companies have a production facility to manufacture a high quality products that none of the UG's can reach.

wp has good gear but come on just quite all this making people buy gear on certain days using certain ways to pay.i am tired of these damn company that we are paying them making use jump thru hoops to give them our money wtf. just sale your damn gear all the time at these prices it is still higher than ugl because it is better.these sale prices are the right price for your products. just try it you would make a hell of a lot more money 60 bucks a vial of test is about as high is anybody is going to pay for intel and then pay shipping and wu charge it all adds up buddy you think were all rich like you just remember who made you rich next time your making use customer jump thru hoops to give you our money.this goes to all these sponsor here they make me feel like i am doing them a favor by sending them 500 600 bucks of my money.vent over

No offense bro but I dont like to bash any good companies like Alpha-Pharma,Unigen-Genesis,Jinan,Asia Pharma or in your case Vermodje. All of these companies have a production facility to manufacture a high quality products that none of the UG's can reach.

I didn't bash vermodje, I posted a link to a site. If you read the thread I clearly stated that but you can take it the wrong way if you want to, that's on you I really don't care....

Back