• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best way to stay on?

hellsgatekeeper

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I've been on for about 7 months, no cruising or pct, my natty test was all but non existent prior to hopping on so I'm not intending on recovering it. Bloods look great. Bp is normal, no sides so I'm just staying on moderate doses year around unless something changes.

What's the best way to maximize the potential of this? Stay on high test, rotate out different anabolics with 250-500mg test?

Any suggestions?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Let's get this straight. Your on trt from what I comprehend. You can research blast and cruise cycles for members in your situation. Once you do a little research I'm sure others will chime in.

Not talking about blast and cruise, I'm talking about moderate to high doses year around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250-500 pretty much is blasting and cruising....

If your staying on and it does not seem like you are a competitive body builder then just do what you want. but your questions is kind of ambiguous. You have already stated what you are going to do "stay on moderate doses".... Its like saying "I'm going to run 500mgs of test a week whats the best way to maximize this?" the only answer would be diet and exercise advice is that what you are looking for?

I'm specifically asking if rotating compounds is beneficial or not. Obviously certain things are better for bulking or cutting but lets give some scenarios I'm thinking of....

Bulking: 1000mg test e only or trade for 500 test 500 deca, switch deca for EQ at 800 and back every 15 weeks or just stay with deca/eq or just test only for the entire duration of the bulk?

Basically do you think swapping out drugs vs staying on the same drug continuously until a goal of cutting or bulking has been achieved will work better or does it not matter? I suppose I could just experiment myself but was hoping someone else had an idea.

Yes rotate compounds depending on goals and results... for instance if your bulking and having more success with deca vs eq than stick with deca.. but this seems like obvious advice..

I've been on a steady dose of 400 to 500mgs a week of Test-C for 8 months. For 16 weeks in between that I hit 600mgs Test C and 300mgs NPP to bulk... If your on year round going on a moderate dose works for me. Everybody is different. You have to play around with it to find out what your body likes...

I've been on a steady dose of 400 to 500mgs a week of Test-C for 8 months. For 16 weeks in between that I hit 600mgs Test C and 300mgs NPP to bulk... If your on year round going on a moderate dose works for me. Everybody is different. You have to play around with it to find out what your body likes...

How did 300mg npp workout with the test? Seems like a relatively low dose.

IML Gear Cream!
The best way is to take advantage of a complement system between compounds that do most of their work through the androgen receptor and upregulate the androgen receptor (mainly injectables) and those that perform most of their actions through stimulating a greater release of IGF from training (IE orals). Androgens like test will upregulate their own receptor over time. IE, you grow, sides decrease, take more, grow, sides decrease, take more. It's best to gradually raise your dose of these compounds. For example, start with 600mg per week of long estered injectables, and every month increase your dose by 300. This way, as you grow, you develop more receptors, and you continuously grow while experiencing minimal sides.

The local-IGF stimulating compounds do not upregulate their own receptor in this way, you actually become less sensitive to these over time. So these are better to cycle in and out. Shock the body with local-IGF stimulating compounds, but let the androgens gradually build up.

My favorite combination is tri-blend (test/tren/mast) and M1T as the oral (I do not find this harsh like some people do). Anavar is my second favorite oral. Legit anavar is an awesome compound.

I can't say for sure how I feel about GH. This is a little different, as it not only stimulates greater local IGF release from training but also systemic IGF release. I've never used it 1 week on 3 weeks off or anything like that. Only thing I noticed is that there is a lot of water the first 2 weeks on, then that gradually goes away, then you come off and you look a lot drier. Pumps seem to be good throughout time on GH.

Back