• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

crackhead on my lawn right now

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been video taping this fat crack bitch for 30 minutes now, she is yelling, squeezing:wacko: her tits, and throwing up in the water machine, the ones where you can fill up large bottles. I was hoping to get something funny on video but now I'm thinking of calling the police. what do you think I should do?

Just keep taping her. No reason to call police unless she starts tearing some of your stuff up or tries coming in your house. She'll get bored and leave soon probably.

Rubbing one out is the first thing that come to my mind. Ask to see those titties for lawn rent

well she's been out front for an hour, she look like shes about 18-20 years old and heinous, about 200lbs, ill take a pic and post it on tap talk

Dam crackheads are getting up early these days :coffee:

She's been out here for over an hour yelling at imaginary people

She finally walked off

I got some got video of her squeezing her tits and yelling and throwing up in the water machine ill see if I can post it

well she's been out front for an hour, she look like shes about 18-20 years old and heinous, about 200lbs, ill take a pic and post it on tap talk
id hit it

haha that would make sense right lol, no just high test !

tap talk wont let me post vids, trying to find a cord to download it to my laptop

Am I missing something thou crackheads are skinny.

she gets welfare and probably eats better than most people...

Most likeky not a crackhead, im thinking bathsalts woth that behaviour.

IML Gear Cream!
Rubbing one out is the first thing that come to my mind. Ask to see those titties for lawn rent

Or have her wash the puke out of her mouth and get a bj. Crackheads usually don't have many teeth. You can go to town on her facehole without the ole gag reflex and bite down dilema.

th

put your boot in her eye

Hahaha I only got to this post and started dying. You guys are fucked up

I read this whole fucking thread to not see a video. What the fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back