• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone have an extra bottle of Test E they don't need?

trancebrah

Resident Trance Lover
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong place. If so, please feel free to delete it.

Now, I want to run my cycle an extra month because I'm loving the results but I don't want to spend a minimum of $150 though at Uncle Z. I don't need that much, just a bottle.

If anyone has an extra bottle that they want to get rid of, please PM with the price and details!!!

Thanks!

Im sure somebody will help ya out . Might not be Z gear but You wil get help for sure :winkfinger:

or just say to heck with it and buy the minimum order and run it an extra month like ya said, and up the dose. I see win and another win outta that idea i just had. :)

Post in the buy sell and trade but don't be so blunt about it .

or just say to heck with it and buy the minimum order and run it an extra month like ya said, and up the dose. I see win and another win outta that idea i just had. :)

Now why didnt I think to say that ... Thats the way to go , UP THE DOSE :winkfinger:

Now why didnt I think to say that ... Thats the way to go , UP THE DOSE :winkfinger:
I mean, if he's at 500 a week, y not do 750 and see some more gains. Shoot, I'm on 700 a week of prop. Hella better then 100 every other day.

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong place. If so, please feel free to delete it.

Now, I want to run my cycle an extra month because I'm loving the results but I don't want to spend a minimum of $150 though at Uncle Z. I don't need that much, just a bottle.

If anyone has an extra bottle that they want to get rid of, please PM with the price and details!!!

Thanks!

Please PM me, i will try help you with min. order :)

Z.

See, Z told ya to shoot him a PM. he will work with you. Best customer service you can ask for. Plus, any of his reps or athletes are always willing to answer a question. I have my email in my signature so if ya have any questions bro, feel free to PM me.

IML Gear Cream!
....run cycle longer whos stop cycle in middle of summer weather fuck it run it till end of sept beginning october ...:coffee:

....run cycle longer whos stop cycle in middle of summer weather fuck it run it till end of sept beginning october ...:coffee:
Any harm running the cycle 5-6 months instead of 3? Because I just might do what you said lol

Not such a bad idea

Please PM me, i will try help you with min. order :)

Z.

WIll PM soon Uncle :). Some guys in the thread just gave some good ideas

Any harm running the cycle 5-6 months instead of 3? Because I just might do what you said lol

Not such a bad idea

WIll PM soon Uncle :). Some guys in the thread just gave some good ideas

nothing wrong with running a 18-20wk cycle, especially if you blast cruise year round. at least i dont see a prob with it. all depends what u run it with.. like EQ, thats best at minimum 14week cycle. so why not buy some eq or masteron enanth and give that a shot. any and all of Zs products are good bro. YOU just gotta figure out what YOU wanna do.

Buy some mast enath and more test as that is a good hard dry look as its a small anti-e and you will become stronger with it. I like mast enath. And some good old test. I'm sure uncle z will help out.

Back