• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pinning with slin pin

jorjorbinx

GEARED UP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What gear fits thru a skin pin? What size pins do you use

I've used slin pins for tne and winny, and tren ace once. Other wise I always use 23g 1", and 23g 1.5" for glutes

Ive used 27g for just about everything brother. Except 400mg/ml EQ. The problem is the length of the needle. You really are supposed to get the oil fairly deep. Besides it taking about 2 minutes to load and only being 1ml it works good. I just relax my muscle so I can push the needle in as deep as I can get it. It's nice not having to clean up blood all the time. And half that blood is probably expelled gear. You know? I'm crafty I don't like to waste expensive gear. Tren ace works the best with slin pins cause you are usually pinning at the most if you are human 1ml(for ED pinns at least). 27g works fine.

For slin pin I always use areas that are not thick with a layer of skin and fat. Near the hip and delts work for me but I have heard of guys getting abscesses with slin pin usage. You really need to be getting it deeper into the muscle. Recently I have been shooting Test no ester/Tren no ester with a slin pin into the delts just fine. And let me tell you when I am on the no esters I am a complete jerk so I know it’s getting in there.

Everything I have has gone through a slin pin. Even EQ at 500mg/ml.

Pretty much anything if you are patient and using oil with normal viscosity. You have to be fairly lean though, and not pinning a lot at a time cause you will be limited to 1ml per pin. mine is 29g I believe.

Good info guys thanks. What length needle to get it far enough into the muscle

BS once u pin its in ur body what does it matter if it gets really deep or not the time it takes to absorb will vary thats all ive used 23g ans 27 guage half inch all seem to do the samething I hate hearing that bullshit of how it must get real deep otherwise wasting gear

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know about wasting gear but I do know it's not BS about getting an abscess if you don't pin it deep enough. I've got a chunk of my quad missing to prove that.

I don't know about wasting gear but I do know it's not BS about getting an abscess if you don't pin it deep enough. I've got a chunk of my quad missing to prove that.
A chunk of your quad? How did it get that bad. Is there ways to detect this before it gets bad like that

Nope. I pinned on Saturday, leg was already swelling on Monday and I couldn't walk on it by Thursday. Went to ER Friday morning and they admitted me to hospital for surgery. Think it was a combo of infected gear and pinning with 1/2" needle. No fat on my quads so thought it would be ok but I was wrong.

Nope. I pinned on Saturday, leg was already swelling on Monday and I couldn't walk on it by Thursday. Went to ER Friday morning and they admitted me to hospital for surgery. Think it was a combo of infected gear and pinning with 1/2" needle. No fat on my quads so thought it would be ok but I was wrong.
I had a similar deal with some bad gear swelled up but went down with antibiotics . I could not walk on it for 2 weeks. My right leg is still smaller because of this lol

i use slin pin for my hgh and my insulin. .5ML 30 or 31g needle.

all my gear goes through a 23-25G 1-1.5inch (depending on area) 5ML syringe.

I always use 1" needles for gear. 1/2" gave me a bad reaction in my bis, chest, etc. There would be a lump there because the gear wasn't in far enough. No offense, but I would never pin gear with a slin pin.

Back