• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MY MASTERON TEST PROP CYCLE COURTESY OF Z and EP

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been logging Zs product now for 23days. I have been logging on several other forums. Z messaged me and suggested i come here to log and be part of the team on this forum as well. I am copy and pasting my last 20days of workouts to this thread. Each day I post i make sure it is very detailed and informative. I hope you guys enjoy reading it. Periodically I post up progress pics.

Jonny

(6-20-14)
Well, I'm 9days late in starting the cycle wall. I have had some unexpected issues pop up so I have not been able to log for last nine days. But here we go.

Test prop 100mg ED
Masteron 100mg ED

In a sense, I am glad I started nine days late with the log, because now I have obvious visible signs that this product works amazing.

I will be logging Photos every 2days as we all know things don't happen over night.

So here we go (photos will be uploaded tomorrow)

Day 9- Leg day. 7 sets of box squats. In the last nine days, I have upped my squats by 20lbs. Today, I did 225x10, 315x10, 405x8, 465x7 505x3.
After squats I hit leg extensions and did 5sets of 21 single leg. Weight was set at 95 all 5 times.

Now, from the visible signs I've noticed: I've never ran Masteron before. In the last 9days, I have noticed significant hardening of all muscle groups and a tighter skin effect.

Now with the prop, obviously I've ran test before but this prop is by far the best I've ran to date. Obvious strength gains and no bloat. I thought sust kept bloat away...holy cow, prop dries me out it seems lol.

Tomorrow, I will upload pics. But here is one now.

(6-21-14)
DAY 10.
Today, I wound up taking a day off from the gym. Reason being my grade 2peck tear was sore so I didn't want to risk it. Stil though, I had a constant pump all day. Skin is tightening up very nicely so is my Vascularity. Nothing really to report although when I was walking around the store, I looked down at my legs, an all I saw was veins popping out lol. So once again, uncle Z's European pharms is freakin great to go even on off days lol.
Tomorrow, I will be working out Delts so stay tuned. I'm loving this cycle and a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO Z AND EUROPEAN PHARMS FOR MAKING THIS LOG HAPPEN!!!!!

(6-22-14)
DAY 11
DAY 11:
So today I decided to change it up a pace. Ya see, I have some free weights some plates and a bar. Wasn't feeling like going to the gym and having people talk to me, so I decided, why not, let's do a shoulder workout in the back yard!!! Let me just tell you guys, the constant pump from this Masteron is out of this world. I did 5rounds of standing overhead bb press then side lateral raises and finished with 2 rounds of the same, but added front raises. All were 25 reps... Holy fudge balls. My quads had veins that were the size of my forearm veins and same with my calves. And my Delts, holy hell, they were on fire!!!!! I guess in theory it was a total body workout, because, as we know, doing overhead standing presses, ya gotta have a strong core. Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed this workout, and I was done in just over 30minutes.

The test prop, I can definitely tell is working as well, because my strength gains are climbing steadily and I'm not retaining water. Granted my macros are 400gP, 465gC, 80gF. Keeping these macros with what I'm on, I can only imagine what week number 3 is gonna look like!!!! Tomorrow, I will find someone to take some gym pics of me so you all can get a better image of me. Although, I have uploaded pics already.
Calves from just doin my outside delt workout

Until tomorrow guys and gals, enjoy the Sunday, and by all means, email me if you have any questions

(6-23-14)
DAY 12
Today I decided to do chest, only because my grade 2 peck tear finally was feeling better. Started off with incline dumbbell press, mind you, I took it ultra easy. Did 70x10, 85x10, 100x12. Then I moved to flat bob bench. Did 135x10, 225x10, then finally said eff it and attempted 315x5. I did it, but that last rep hurt bad. So then I went and did 40lb dumbbell flys for 5sets then ventured over to the cable machine where I finished it out. Couldn't find anyone to take a photo at the gym, so when I got home just now, I realized my back was pumped lol. I'll upload a relaxed and flexed pic.
Stand by

(6-24-14)
DAY 13
Today was back day for this guy. I have a somewhat un orthodox back workout. I do the 5x5 for my deadlifts, but then drop down to 315 and goto failure. So today was, 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 440x5, 565x4. All raw, just chalk and a back belt. Then, I went to the isolated lat pull down machine and did single lat pull downs for 5sets of 21, followed by 100lb db rows for 4sets 12-15. Then, to cap it all off, I did my normal pull ups to failure. DEFINITELY NOTICING THIS MASTERON As my skin is like paper thin and Vascularity out the ass. As for the test prop, ohhhhh yeh, definitely feelin the rush.

I really truly believe this to be one of, if not the best gear I have run to date. Obvious visible effects, and also physical gains as well. Gaining muscle endurance and stamina each day. I'm telling you guys, EP is the way to go, and go with the Z man. He took faith in me on this go around and asked all I do, is log and be honest. Sure, yesterday's injection site was a little sore but what do you expect,,,, it's prop!!! Lol.
Oh, and a side note, this Masteron is giving me a constant pump no matter what I do or train. Even lifting my water jug. Props to the Masteron!!!
Once again, ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS/EP LINE, EMAIL ME. airbornejonny18b@safe-mail.net

(6-25-14)
DAY 14
Today I decided to do biceps and triceps. Every other week, I switch it up back and bis chest tris, but this week, it was all arms. Started with biceps. Stretched out by doing 25 pull-ups real quick then went and did standing against a wall, 30x15, 45x12, 55x10, 60x8 then ran the rack backwards to 25lbs, whew. Next was barbell curls. Did 4sets of 100x8-12 standing against the wall as to not cheat. Pumps were at this point, painful (thanks Masteron lol). Afterwards, I went to the cable machine and did standing curls for 5sets of 21. Then, I ended it with concentrated hammer curls with some 40lbsers for 4sets of 12 (super slow).
Now triceps and I don't really do much. I did very slow and controlled triangle push downs (each gyms weight system is different I notice). I worked my way up to the rack all the while doing it ever so slow with a static pause up top. After that, I did the rope pull downs, same concept: nice and isolated my outer tricep. Then I ended the workout with 25 pull ups and 45lb chained dips for 3 rounds. Talk about one hell of a pump!!!
Tomorrow, not gonna lie, I'm stoked to do legs (one of my favs).
Uncle Z has really taken care of me. His EP line is once again, best gear hands down I've ran.

(6-26-14/6-27-14)
DAY 15 and 16
DAY 15 and 16:
Unfortunately I spent yesterday in a ton of pain and upon waking up, could barely move. I have a condition called ulcerative colitis which can put someone on their ass. Normally when I get a flare up, I take a pill and I'm good. However, today the pain was still there and I wound up going to the emergency room because of fear that I may have perforated my bowel or intestine. Luckily, 8hrs later,tests came back and it was just a really bad flare up.

I hate having to take two days off in a row but I also know my body and I'm not about to risk it. However, I still did my daily logging and injections, and even in a hospital bed, I had a constant pump and every nurse and doctor commented on it. Here's something funny for ya, the doctor that treated me, orders from my boss man Z!!!!! To long and personal of a story, but he knew of Z and well,yeh, lol.
Tomorrow for sure is leg day mixed in with some rear Delts. I'm really thoroughly enjoying this cycle, and especially having the honor to be a sponsored athlete and write my log. I don't bullshit, and I tell it like it Is. And I gotta say, for not lifting in 2days, my constant pumps tell a different story lol. Z's line of EP is by far the best I have ran. It was top 2.5 at first, but now, especially with me laggin on feelin shitty, he's the best gear I've ran. No sugar coating around it. You want phenomenal gear, goto Z and order his EP gear. Any of it is amazing.
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, MESSAGE ME AT AIRBORNEJONNY18b@safe-mail.net
I will give you unbiased opinions and advice.
Z, rock on brother, I'm finally feeling slightly better.

(6-28-14)
DAY 17
DAY 17:
So today was squat and leg extension day for me!!! Even after spending all day in the emergency room yesterday, I knew I HAD to get a workout in!!! And let me tell you guys, it was insane!!! I injected first thing this morning 1cc of Masteron and prop like always, and by the time the gym came, I was already pumped. One thing I have noticed with this cycle is the lack of pre workout needed. The gear itself, gives me enough energy and pump to have solid lifts each time. Started off with my box squats at 135x15,225x10,315x10,405x8 then did a failure of 315x15reps!!!!! I could barely do leg extensions my legs were so pumped. Veins we're just throbbing everywhere. I did 5sets of 21 single leg, leg extensions with a static pause at the top each rep. Ended the day with 3 sets of 21 calf raises with 50lbs in each hand. Needless to say, today was a great day with uncle Z's EP gear. Gotta give it to my sponsor, his gear is the best. Once again, any questions or comments, email me at airbornejonny18b@safe-mail.net

(6-29-14)
DAY 18
Sundays are always my "off days..." Usually do a 20 crossfit WOD and call it a day. So that is what I did. I did 5 rounds of standing overhead 135lb shoulder press for 21 then side lateral raises with 20lb single arms for 15. Did 5 rounds of that and let me tell ya, I had veins pumping everywhere. I'm talkin the pump I got from that little workout was unreal. Plus doin it in 90degree sun makes it even better. Endurance is still standing strong if not better despite my ulcerative colitis. This Masteron really is on point, because let's face it, we can all tell if test is off dose. His prop is Fire on the money and so is his Masteron. This by far is my best 8week cycle I have ever ran.

(7-1-14)
DAY 20: (was sick of all day 19th)
So today I had an early morning appointment with my gastro doctor. I have some sort of intestinal problem that mimics ulcerative colitis. He scheduled me for a cholonoscopy and an endscopy. He wants to rule out intestinal cancer. Not gonna lie, im pretty nervous. So after that appointment I figured before i start the cleanse prep, i should get a workout in. So, i decided to do a chest workout. I started with flat bench and did 135x20, 225x15, 315x8 then 225 for failure (18reps). I am still taking it easy after my peck tear. After that, I moved over to dumbbell incline where i did 5 sets of 12 with the 100s. My chest was feeling so much better today, and holy cow, the pumps in my forearms were unreal for some reason. I looked at myself in the mirror and I had veins running up through my chest. After incline, i moved to the cables and did an assortment of movements. Overall, i want to say i did 10 sets of 10-15. I wanted to do more, but the pump was really strong and i could tell i had a solid chest workout and that my peck tear is almost healed. Now tomorrow, i will not be working out, and most likely will not have a log due to my "surgical procedure". side note, while typing these logs, my forearms get pumped and veiny like a mother Effer. I am sooo soooo amazed by Zs EP masteron and Prop. It really is showing now. I think im about to hit the perfect peak with this gear, and I couldnt be happier. So many people at the gym ask me stuff, and i tell them to go online forums and check out UNCLE Z. this guy has great product, and his customer service is above and beyond. I actually had someone say that to me who has ordered from him in the past. (met the guy at the gym). Well guys, this is about all I can type. This prep for tomorrow is kickin my ass. REMEMBER, any questions, feel free to email me at airbornejonny18b@safe-mail.net or unclez-info@safe-mail.net
Take care guys.

side note, Zs blue tops arrived today, so i cant wait to start that, oh wait, i already did as soon as i got it. lol. will take tomorrow at night after my procedure. I will say, it will be interesting injecting tomorrow morning before my procedure.

(7-3-14)
DAY 20

As many of you guys know, i had a surgical procedure that kept me gymless and dietless for several days (i hated it). The 2nd of july was my procedure day and I said to hell with it, im not taking another day off, so I worked out arms on the 3rd.

Now mind you, during this entire stent, i have had constant pumps and urges to just do pushups and dips in the hospital lol. They frowned upon that idea. Procedure went as well as it could i guess...took biopsies to rule out intestinal cancer. YAY.

Now to the workout.
Started with 50lb dumbbell curls standing against a wall for no cheating. I did 2 sets of 12 with them. Then, i upped it to 60lb and surprisingly did 12reps with it. I was actually pretty impressed. The last rep was one hell of a pump, bout made me scream. So i quickly decided, hey, why not run the rack backwards every 10lbs. So that is what i did. I tried to do 5reps of each weight until i got to the 5lbers. And let me tell you, the 5lbers KILLED ME lol.

Moving on, i went to the barbell curl area. I was curious as to the weight of the barbell itself, so i weighed it. 25lbs. OK, I can manage with that. threw on a 25 on each side and found my nice wall and presumed to do 4 sets of 21 with said weight. At that point, my biceps were screaming at me and so were my forearms. I could barely move them haha. I then grabbed a 30lb DB and did isolated hammer curls to failure. Once i get to that certain point, i dont necessarily go for a certain amount of reps, but more so on feel and form. Once the form starts to fatigue, i stop and switch arms.

After that, I ended my bicep workout with cable curls....but not from the bottom of the machine. I raise it up as if i were to do chest, and stand and curl my arms to me. Ill have to get a picture next time, but hopefully you guys get the idea. I set the weight on 25 (u know, the machine where u can do pulldowns and triceps) and did 4 sets of failure. Then a 5th set at 20lbs for 20reps.
At that point, i decided my biceps were done.

Now triceps and me dont really do much. they get incorporated in enough of my workouts i guess, that or im genetically prone to having triceps but having to work for biceps.

My triceps routine started off with the triangle pull down. I roll my shoulders back and almost lean back so its 99% triceps getting worked. I did 5sets of the whole rack for 15-21. at that point, my triceps were pretty pumped and i really had no range of motion with my arms.
Next, i grabbed the rope and did the same thing, 5sets of 15-21 with a 2second static pause at the bottom with the weight at 40. Each week it seems i change my arm workout up, and its worked for me. Arms are now 19.75 inches and 20 inches. I really cant complain with that....especially since i really dont care to train them. lol.

Now, the gear. Masteron has DEFINITELY kicked in. My skin is tighter than ive ever had. Vascularity is through the roof, although i contribute that to the test prop im on as well. I personally think this combo of a stack is GREAT for someone who is wanting to cut, yet add nice lean hard solid muscle gains at the same time. I weighed myself at the gym today and im officially 230lbs. Granted, you can bulk or cut on really anything, but my diet has been solid as a rock (minus my surgical procedure day)...
here is what i eat every day, of every week
meal 1- 50g protein powder or 50g eggwhites, 100g carbs of oats
meal 2- 50g protein ground chicken, 100g carb of brown rice
meal 3- 50g protein ground chicken, 100g carb of brown rice
meal 4- 50g protein ground turkey, 75g carb of oats
meal 5- Post workout shake 50g protein
meal 6- 50g protein tilapia, 50g brown rice
meal 7- bedtime 40g protein shake

(7-5-14)
DAY 21

Ok guys, i am back on track with the log. Sorry about the few lapses i had...sickness can be a biatch.
Today was back day....my second favorite day next to legs.

Now, I truly believe i am genetically gifted with a wide back, although i do train it rather intensely.
Round 1- Dead lifts NO STRAPS JUST CHALK. 135x10, 225x10, now into my working sets...315x8, 405x5, 465x5, 505x3, 565x6
I have no earthly clue how the F i pulled 565 for 6 after doing what i did. This test prop and masteron sure is in full gear now at the 3-4week mark. I DEFINITELY CAN TELL A HUGE DIFFERENCE. I just want to do more and more and more. BUT, i also have to watch my back since i have compression fractures throughout my spine from the army. (stories i dont care to share).
After doing that, i thought of doing barbell rows but decided to go to the two lat machines that i cant describe to well, and do supersets. Basically i stacked on 2plates per side of each machine and did single pulling motions. I did 5rounds of 15. by the 5th round, i looked and i had a vein popping out on my upper lat. It actually made me stop and admire, and then i continued me set haha.
After that, I went and did straight bar pullups to failure... think i did 4 sets of 15 maybe? lats were TOASTED.

I had a friend take a pic of my lat spread. Mind you, the scars on my back are both shrapnel scars and a skin condition i picked up from the army called hidradenitis suppurativa:which basically mimics acne but in all reality it clogs my swear pours. No cure, only time will cure it...hence the scars and not open wounds. Ive pretty much out grown it...they said by 30 so im good lol.
pP1CtGW.jpg

Yea that gym looks good, I'm jealous of that wide back. Good shit brother.

Looking good Johnny!

Subbed keep up the good work man

You are looking FANTASTIC! Love the abs!

thanks guys for all the positive feedback!!!!! I truly am blessed with the back and abs situation...i think its an army thing, always have something on your back and always using your core. I really do believe using your core in everything you do really does work.
I weighed 230lbs yesterday afternoon before i had 2 more meals, and today, my abs are popping out like crazy... The masteron really does wonders to your skin and physical appearances.

I think everyone who has read my log knows I am going for my ifbb physique card. sure, i could do npc bodybuilding, but no way do i want to get super huge to be able to get an ifbb body building card. id much rather walk across the stage at 210 shredded and lean as hell and take everyone by surprise. (west coast, the physique is 210 stage weight, yet east coast is so much lighter, why is that?!)

thanks guys for all the positive feedback!!!!! I truly am blessed with the back and abs situation...i think its an army thing, always have something on your back and always using your core. I really do believe using your core in everything you do really does work.
I weighed 230lbs yesterday afternoon before i had 2 more meals, and today, my abs are popping out like crazy... The masteron really does wonders to your skin and physical appearances.

I think everyone who has read my log knows I am going for my ifbb physique card. sure, i could do npc bodybuilding, but no way do i want to get super huge to be able to get an ifbb body building card. id much rather walk across the stage at 210 shredded and lean as hell and take everyone by surprise. (west coast, the physique is 210 stage weight, yet east coast is so much lighter, why is that?!)

Where you coming up with that? It depends how tall you are. I know one guy at my gym turn Pro weighing 185.

Where you coming up with that? It depends how tall you are. I know one guy at my gym turn Pro weighing 185.

from the shows in colorado and cali. its crazy, man. these little twigs qual for nationals for physique at 165 but when they get to nationals, you have the meca midwest which just produces fuckin horses or NY NJ guys that are bigger as well. me, im 5'10. everyone has told me 200-210 stage weight for physique will blow the stage off (west coast shows).

(7-6-14)
Day 22

Well, the weather today was not on my freaking side. It was stormy all damned day and i couldnt get outside to do my damned crossfit shoulder workout. Instead, i just stuck to my meal schedule even more dialed in, and took a day off. Honestly, i needed another day off since having that surgical procedure. My intestines have been sore as hell today, so who knows, maybe taking the day off was a good thing. I will say, i truly believe i am at my peak with the mast and prop as even typing this, my forearms are pumping and its kind of annoying. My skin is tight as hell. overall feel good is at a 10. i just want to lift lift eat eat. thank god im still eating the same (even with the sore intestines, i just want to demolish food). my diet is the same as i had posted last post. thats one thing im consistent with, is my diet and nutrition. Tomorrow, I NEED to train chest...had a grade 2 peck tear so i took time off of chest on top of having the intestinal problem. finally the peck tear is healed. So tomorrow, I will do a chest workout, and say fuck and do my shoulder WOD with it. might as well, i need to train like a champion if im going to get my ifbb physique card. Even on days i dont train, im still following my "training" with nutrition. starting to get the shakes....Time for food. its so weird, my body tells me when two hours have been. its crazy. i start to shake and get sweaty.
I promise tomorrow, you will like my log as i have a couple video and picture surprises.

airbornejonny out.

Back