• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

girl im friends with....

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
girl im friends with, (possibly more down the road) just started 25mg of var for her show. I personally dont think she even needed it, but her coach insisted. this girl means alot to me, and shes already experiencing side effects. isnt 25mg a high dose for a chick? thought it was like 10mg? shes doing figure, and without any supps besides her pre workout and her hardcore diet, shes dialed in. shes already lookin like she could take 1 week and be good to go on stage. just frustrating i guess.... thoughts?

Yeah, 10mg safely. Hell yeah man, a couple that trains together stays together.

Yeah, 10mg safely. Hell yeah man, a couple that trains together stays together.

man thats what i thought, and told her, but shes all, well my trainer says this..... im like, ok whatever im gonna shutup now.

NnVLLTy.jpg

man thats what i thought, and told her, but shes all, well my trainer says this..... im like, ok whatever im gonna shutup now.

NnVLLTy.jpg

Love the do not print on those pants. I can only imagine what a good dosing of var would do, cause she wasn't too far off, bro.

Love the do not print on those pants. I can only imagine what a good dosing of var would do, cause she wasn't too far off, bro.
Yeh the pants r epic. Yeh, she isn't far off. Plus she has plenty of time before her show. A good dose of var would be what, 10mg? I don't get the 25mg dose he has her on. And there are other photos I shall not post as I like her and she likes me. Any ladies wanna ad their input?

Yeh the pants r epic. Yeh, she isn't far off. Plus she has plenty of time before her show. A good dose of var would be what, 10mg? I don't get the 25mg dose he has her on. And there are other photos I shall not post as I like her and she likes me. Any ladies wanna ad their input?

10mg is what I've learned, but maybe he figures a short blast wouldn't be bad. But you did say she's already experiencing sides? Just keep an eye her man, that's your woman.

And I know exactly what you mean about those other pics. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
10mg is what I've learned, but maybe he figures a short blast wouldn't be bad. But you did say she's already experiencing sides? Just keep an eye her man, that's your woman.

And I know exactly what you mean about those other pics. ;)
yeh i care a lot about her. she said something like 7weeks of var. im just like ughhhhhhhhhh. i try my best, and shes always asked me for advice up until this stupid trainer. lol
i dont want her to lose that nice feminine face look lol. she already has the determination IMO to do it without the help of supps...esp since its her first show and from what shes said, the competition isnt that bad.
and i tried giving u a rep but it said i had to wait.

yeh i care a lot about her. she said something like 7weeks of var. im just like ughhhhhhhhhh. i try my best, and shes always asked me for advice up until this stupid trainer. lol
i dont want her to lose that nice feminine face look lol. she already has the determination IMO to do it without the help of supps...esp since its her first show and from what shes said, the competition isnt that bad.
and i tried giving u a rep but it said i had to wait.

That damn reputation thingamacounter, that's another can o' worms! 7 wks isn't too short..... Well she's motivated that's for sure. Just watch over her and let her know she's going to far. Because 25mg won't have the same effect next time.

Too be honest, sounds like he's relying on the var to make himself look good. But I don't know the guy, that's where you step in.

Check ok KOS log on his lady she is running 10mg daily. My lady will run 10mg for 60 days starting in sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That damn reputation thingamacounter, that's another can o' worms! 7 wks isn't too short..... Well she's motivated that's for sure. Just watch over her and let her know she's going to far. Because 25mg won't have the same effect next time.

Too be honest, sounds like he's relying on the var to make himself look good. But I don't know the guy, that's where you step in.
That's what I personally think. She's done her own diet own training but for some reason she was recommended to this guy who does show prep diets. I've never met him, but I have a few choice words I would like to say

Check ok KOS log on his lady she is running 10mg daily. My lady will run 10mg for 60 days starting in sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do thanks!!

That's fantastic she's going to compete! Yeah, 25 mg is a little high. As Sassy69 says, it's always good start low and go slow when adding supplements. Can always up dosage or increase frequency later once you are familiar with effects. Hard to take away once you're down the road.

Trainers are....emotionally involved with a lot of their "clients progress." I think it's easy for them to develop a personal agenda in the process to a point of being biased and unhealthy. I think you need to smack your friend in the noggin and tell her to take your opinion more serious. There is a probodybuilder on here named sassy69. You could pm her. She is also on TID which has a much bigger female member base and article section bro.

25mg is too high for a female first time user....she does appear that she would benefit from some added muscle...but 25mg of var isnt the immediate answer..

Then there is risk and reward consequences of any female using steroids..

Guys and ladies thanks so much for you alls input. I'm gonna try and get her to join this forum and maybe learn a thing or too or three lol. And guys thanks for being respectful when I posted the pics. :)

Guys and ladies thanks so much for you alls input. I'm gonna try and get her to join this forum and maybe learn a thing or too or three lol. And guys thanks for being respectful when I posted the pics. :)

That's a really good idea! There are some super female trainers here, you' ll meet them...

That's a really good idea! There are some super female trainers here, you' ll meet them...
I hope so man. She's a real cool chick and could learn a shit ton on here.
Check ur pm

This place is golden, jon, really knowledgeable people here. And this place needs all the cool chicks it can get!

amen to that. I just got off the phone with her....shes headed to meet with her trainer. shes running 20mg of var, not 25. but still, i told her what all you guys said and shes caught in a rock and a hard place. two different groups of people telling her advice. ughhhhhhhh

amen to that. I just got off the phone with her....shes headed to meet with her trainer. shes running 20mg of var, not 25. but still, i told her what all you guys said and shes caught in a rock and a hard place. two different groups of people telling her advice. ughhhhhhhh

Not a fun place to be at all, something tells me that you know what I mean.

Not a fun place to be at all, something tells me that you know what I mean.

yeh but what do i do? she says, "im just gonna listen to my coach." my reply, ok baby, i just hope he knows what hes doing but im sure he does since he does it for a living." all the while im wanting to talk to this guy and tell him, ok, youre messing with a girls girlyness:)

Last edited by a moderator:
She's in a tough spot. Wants to believe in her trainer and she wants to please you. Ultimately, she's got to make the choice on her own. Ideally, it's an informed decision. You can support her in being smart. Researching herself. Ask her trainer his reasoning for dosage. Ask about his experience w it. Tell him her concerns. Sigh...ugh. Sorry you're in this spot, too.

She's in a tough spot. Wants to believe in her trainer and she wants to please you. Ultimately, she's got to make the choice on her own. Ideally, it's an informed decision. You can support her in being smart. Researching herself. Ask her trainer his reasoning for dosage. Ask about his experience w it. Tell him her concerns. Sigh...ugh. Sorry you're in this spot, too.
ive yet to meet this coach/trainer. apparently his wife competes and he has a bunch of ladies running var and my girl sees them and is like, ok, i could do that without looking different. shes tiny to begin with. used to be overweight like crazy, and she did all the hardwork her self without AAS just a healthy diet, and diehard training. i admire her as much as i like her.

yeh but what do i do? She says, "im just gonna listen to my coach." my reply, ok baby, i just hope he knows what hes doing but im sure he does since he does it for a living." all the while im wanting to talk to this guy and tell him, ok, youre messing with a green berets girl, so u better knock your shit off or youll have all of 2batt 10th sfg on your fucking ass

oda??

yeh but what do i do? she says, "im just gonna listen to my coach." my reply, ok baby, i just hope he knows what hes doing but im sure he does since he does it for a living." all the while im wanting to talk to this guy and tell him, ok, youre messing with a girls girlyness:)

There are plenty of dipshit coaches who make a living at recommending steroid cycles for girls who "will do whatever it takes". Take a look around at the ten thousand bikini & figure competitors who are coming from "I just started lifting 3 months ago and I want to get my Pro Card!" and what a nice big fat cash cow that can be for someone who sells "prep services". Not saying this guy is, but there are plenty out there who don't really know shit but still sell it. If he works w/ other women, then he may have experience, but at the end of the day it is still HER body. And SHE doesn't have experience and he's not a certified and insured medical expert in female hormonal / endocrine systems to be handing out recommendations for controlled substances. Welcome to the dark side. She needs to know what she's doing.

Here's what I would do:

1) Ask him WHY 20 mg vs some other amount? (If he doesn't answer, then tell him he should be able to speak to why he says stuff like that.) Also this is not intended to be an accusatory discussion w/ this coach - the point also is that you should be able to ask your coach to explain himself when he recommends some sort of controlled substance. It aint' rocket science and plenty of people use the stuff, but it is still a scheduled drug (i.e. illegal w/o a script) and she is still the one who has to deal w/ the impact to her body.

2) Personally I consider var to be fairly consistent so I'd not be all that worried about it. HOWEVER, I would still say drop the dose down for another week or two and see how things go. You can always increase, but I don't like the higher dose right out of the gate.

Certainly don't want to put extra pressure on her if she's going into her first competition, but I would certainly encourage her to do more research (not just ask you and you ask people on a muscle forum) so that SHE has some idea of what to expect and things to watch for. The stickie called "Women & Drugs" on this forum (or in the Anabolic forum) covers most everything I've come across or have seen asked over the years so I would consider that a decent place to start. This all about HER comfort and not the coach's.

Last edited:
Is she taking taurine, potassium and magnesium? 25 is not a high dose but it's up there.

Back