• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Azza WTF? Kinkondemand.com?

raysd21

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Azza you gotta share passwords and userids from now on man. If not at least post up the video Ultimate Surrender 5! WTF!

The Scorpion lost her first match to Syd and lost big. She set a record for losing at US and she is not happy about it. She fought like a demon the entire match, and is looking to get revenge on the next person who gets in the ring with her.

The Grappler got her first win... against Kat. Has the Grappler improved? She looked good against Kat, but come on its Kat. This will be a test to see if the Grappler is for real, as she is getting a fired up Scorpion.

[h=2]Post Comment[/h]You must buy this shoot to post comments.

DateCommentsNameVote
Jun 13, 2006If you love Annie as I do, you will have to be content with watching her on the bottom. However she did improve by 300 points. Can she improve further in her next match against Ninja???? Does anybody care if she wins or not???? Hope she is back next season and can show Kat or Keanni Lei a thing or two.fulefoanUltimate surrender! (5)
Jun 13, 2006Impressed with darling, she had a gr8 4th round, and suprised really me. i like the way she changed the dogy position into almost standing position. good stufffootballUltimate surrender! (5)
Jun 13, 2006fulefoan Annie think Annie is going to keep losing util she wrestles kat or somebody that sucksdanny5Ultimate surrender! (5)
Jun 13, 2006I'm impressed! Darling really stepped it up. It looks like she's been practicing her holds. If she is this aggressive in all her matches she's going to surprise some people. I love her grin. She looks like she is having a blast.DarkwaterUltimate surrender! (5)
Jun 14, 2006Darling is learning to be a better wrestler..she looked faster and more skilled in this match. Also Darling dominated Annie in RD-4, with great gusto. I like Annie Cruz and I hope we see much more of her in the future. Perhaps a match with Annie vs Yellow Kitty or Kat ?undietakerSuperior battle (4)
Jun 14, 2006Now Darling is f-cking like a man!!! Love giant boobs, round butt!!! Esp. enjoy her having sex with gorgeous exotic women!!! Annie’s just my type, cute as hell, but looks tough. Surprised D. dominated match. Great style points of fingering n kissing. Darling’s horny, animalistic strap-on talents have improved, but like to see some oral or foot worship so that the winner’s intimate flavors are tasted. Thanks!jamesyUltimate surrender! (5)
Jun 15, 2006I flat ass think Darling is totally awesome and I love her big natural tits and amazing round butt. Damn good match!!buttsterUltimate surrender! (5)
Jun 16, 2006Hi all, I am new here, just joined and i'm not disappointed. Great entertainment, the wrestling and the models, thank you to all. I think I'll be hanging around for a whileazza1971Ultimate surrender! (5)
Jun 17, 2006Great match, i loved seeing how much fun Darling had in this match & she is getting better every time out. The round 4 was smoking hot.blue99Ultimate surrender! (5)
Jun 19, 2006Good match bad camara positionsdanny5Ultimate surrender! (5)
Jun 19, 20063698 was not in the video filedanny5Ultimate surrender! (5)
Jun 20, 2006I'd love to see the dragon destroy annie and assfuck her silly in rnd4. eatswomenSuperior battle (4)
Jun 21, 2006Why was some of the pictures not in the video I loved rd4danny5Ultimate surrender! (5)
Aug 4, 2006Another great performance by Darling in Round 4! Oh my can she fuck! More more!Max5460Good fight (3)
Oct 23, 2007it's so great to see Darling absolutely dominate an opponet

fail incarnate, i heard you got kicked out of the MMA gym, for cracking a fat every time you wrestled and playing with there dicks

:wave2:Hey I explained that shit. I don't double up on Masteron and Proviron anymore...:wave2:

Back