• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Retirement planning

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone that does not want to be in retirement poverty stricken, totally dependent on government benefits and eating dog food needs to read this pdf. article.
This is one of the best analysis I have read as to planning for retirement.
It may not impact you now but you had better be ready for it.

http://www.nirsonline.org/storage/n...ings Crisis/retirementsavingscrisis_final.pdf

The Retirement Savings Crisis: Is It Worse Than We Think?

I plan on getting a good life insurance plan and working myself to death, than my family can collect a decent break

One of the problems with retirement planning is that many firms listed on the exchanges currently have negative equity, all safely hidden on off-balance sheets.

Retirement accounts, like 401k and others, seem to be up in the air as to whether or not you can depend on them to be there. Save your paper money yourself or "invest" in a mutual fund or something else? I'm going to hope that my mutual funds are going to be there because I'm piss-poor when it comes to saving on my own. If something happens I'll have to learn about who is/was actually controlling the funds then go kill them.

Back