• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

no pain no gain

justyjust

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi people i train a 2 on one off trainning porgrame i work each muscle but i work till i cannot work it anymore but i feel recenty i have not found i get much pain in my muscles when i work out i incrase the weight everytime. could it be me just recovering fast or im doing something wrong. i take supplement met-rx mrp 2 a day and i take san v12 plus san t100/a100 and labrada glutamine 3 times a day thanks

In theory if you can add weight each time you go in then thats what you should be doing, sometimes you might supprise yourself that you can, sometimes of course. Take in a pad and write your sets and reps down, IMO instead of guessing what you were doing 2 months ago you now have a way to go back and look am I improving or not.

Soreness is not necessary for an effective workout.

I have not felt much soreness since my few first workouts. I thought it was normal that once you started working the muscles you would not get sore.

Back