• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dark Matter

rclabwholesale

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking for peoples thoughts on Tren cycles, test higher or lower, orals thrown into the mix. What has been successful for you in terms of cutting for the summer?

This topic doesn't get enough discussion. Trial and error, what have you discovered? Do you love it, hate it, why?

Cutting I prefer lower test, high tren. Putting on size, reverse it. Mostly because I hold more water on test. In the end it's 2 things in my opinion besides training- diet and gear dosage. This is obviously competition aside. Orals are the same way really. I have cut and bulked on anadrol. Definitely bloats me more than tbol for instance on a bulking type diet. I think it really comes down to what works best for you. For me, megadosed test and gh will always be the king cycle for putting on mass and staying lean. This in addition to blasts of tren and either methyltrienolone, m1t, of abombs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very good post on this topic, exactly what i was looking for. thanks for that. i agree 100%
mega dose test with about half the dose tren always works best for me for nice dry size gains.
change to short esters let the tren do the work with some var, halo and a nice clean diet. bang! tore up!!

Cutting I prefer lower test, high tren. Putting on size, reverse it. Mostly because I hold more water on test. In the end it's 2 things in my opinion besides training- diet and gear dosage. This is obviously competition aside. Orals are the same way really. I have cut and bulked on anadrol. Definitely bloats me more than tbol for instance on a bulking type diet. I think it really comes down to what works best for you. For me, megadosed test and gh will always be the king cycle for putting on mass and staying lean. This in addition to blasts of tren and either methyltrienolone, m1t, of abombs.

Tren at even a low dose of 200mgs a week is impressive. I did it with only 100mgs of test and it felt like i was on 500mgs of test.

exactly! cant beat short estered tren,test,masteron and either halo or methyltrienolone. Talk about striations and veins lol

tren e at 200mg will give you a noticable effect but even at that dose I sweat at night

i love tren, personaly tho i get some viscious mental sides a few days into a cycle. last time i ran tren e i tried to see how much i could tolerate ... for research purposes only! i dont reccommend massive doses of that compound under any circumstances.. i had serious sides couldnt eat anything, it was soo bad that every time i ate a significant amount of food i would be on the verge of throwing up everything. lowered the dose back to my normal dose and i was good in about 2 weeks. guys please check out our new sticky in our sub forum. >sponsor section > rc labs doing another giveaway.

High tren low test (250 range) usually works for me. My food intake determines how lean I get or how much I bulk. Find an oral that works best for you. Different orals work differently for everyone. Dbol seems to do more for me. Var for strength and added leaning.

Icon

IML Gear Cream!

X2 - Good info cujo and I agree if you want to cut up low test high tren.

2x

im with u on the dbol, drol does nothing for me. not even water retention lol dbol i blow up! diet plays a huge roll for me in a tren cycle as well
High tren low test (250 range) usually works for me. My food intake determines how lean I get or how much I bulk. Find an oral that works best for you. Different orals work differently for everyone. Dbol seems to do more for me. Var for strength and added leaning. Icon

250mg test, 500mg tren and 500mg mast a week+40mg winny, 80mg var every day= HELL FUCKING YEAH. My favorite stack ever. With a clean diet and good training that cycle turns me into granite.

Back