• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad news about Vermodje

rambo99

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Saw this on another forum, I know a sponsor on here is selling this brand gear. I don't know how true it is and haven't spent lots of time looking into it but this sounds like some fucked up shit if true. Sickening....

http://vermodje.biz

I was wondering why, when starring at a pile of dogshit, I suddenly had the urge to roll around in it! Yeah..seriously, thats why Im happy with 1 or 2 places I can trust. Its just crazy out there right now. As the world collapses in on itself, and people struggle to survive, guarantees are getting harder to come by.

It has been floating around the internet. I think I will stay clear and pass.

any negative stories worry meand would make me reconsider a source, and how can you prove anything off the internet to be true anymore

actually u have to worry about domestic dirty gear,overseas manufacturer have a facility to produce a clean phrama products.

big true...
+ most ugls are dirty! but they are cheap and guys will always use! and shot it..they only care about low $ price.

IML Gear Cream!
big true...
+ most ugls are dirty! but they are cheap and guys will always use! and shot it..they only care about low $ price.

People will do what they must to enjoy life. So yes, for some of us that means using UGL gear because we cant afford pharm grade. What is noted in your comments, is the low regard and lack of compassion you have for those who do not buy or can not afford your gear. Your prices are no laughing matter either! And if I could afford Asia Pharm products, Id surely look to buy them from someone less arrogant, who doesnt believe all UGL's are dirty. Think of the UGL's that exist on this forum alone, who's gear you just called dirty!

Any Jews pinning this would probably go as far to say it was unkosher....:roflmao:

To much? It's Sunday give me a break....:coffee:

Thank God I'm rich and I don't have to deal with peasant gear.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Any Jews pinning this would probably go as far to say it was unkosher....:roflmao:

To much? It's Sunday give me a break....:coffee:

Ha.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

That web site looks fake as fuck.

Bashing sources without proof is not cool.

It is not a very well put together article to say the least. I mean this quote alone could be directed towards 90% of the jokers who hang out in AG.

Vermodje has nothing to do with bodybuilding, pharmaceuticals or legal business in general. They are nothing more then underground drug dealers that fool costumers putting their lives to danger.

Let me be clear, I didn't mean to bash any source/sponsor, etc. Just saw this on another forum and reposted it. It's probably fake, idk I didn't look into it. I was on my phone and saw it on another board and guys were all over it so I threw it up to see if anyone had any problems.

That is true Big guy, but it happens all the time. Doesn't make it right, but people are quick to judge.

IML Gear Cream!
did a google search and found nothing positive, I wont repeat any of it I suggest yall use google

I can tell you there is current blood work out there to confirm that Vermodje is indeed the real deal. Involving yourself with shaddy sources is something else though.

its 100% BS story !!!
I am skeptical about it as well. Someone put a lot of time and effort into discrediting this company.
If only I knew how to design websites, I would make one for each one of SteelGear competitors.

SteelGear.Net is the only true source, for the night is dark and full of terrors.

I am skeptical about it as well. Someone put a lot of time and effort into discrediting this company.
If only I knew how to design websites, I would make one for each one of SteelGear competitors.

SteelGear.Net is the only true source, for the night is dark and full of terrors.

imo genshi dont have any competitors they have top quality gear

Back