• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

thank you as i am very greatful

rocco-x

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Uncle Z, thank you for giving me the opportunity to test run your test e. Im here up in the city, so its a pain in the ass trying to type with my phone. wifi in our building is out. So I will be logging via Manhattans library.
Ill PM you my address.

THANKS AGAIN

And thanks airborne jonny for taking that risk on me. I wont let any of you guys down as none of ya, (except jonny) know how this is going to help me. I cant explain in words....means alot. thanks again.

rocco-x

glad youre on here again brother. u will love it.

Airborne...thank you brother for always being in my corner.I'll be back in the swing in no time now thnx to you n guys like Z.I keep a solid log as well lol...comes with my OCD.call you tonight once i'm outta this madhouse in Brooklyn.

Btw,who should i pm my info to?my comp's outta service till next payday n trying to do all this via my phone.I'll keep checking back every hour or so cause I'm still driving n being online and answering calls cuts me off every time.can't thank you n the whole Z team enuff.time to get my Wolverine swole back on...

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted all week,but NY traffic's a pita to drive n get online on my phone n by the time I get home,eat n shower i'm toast...never mind the fact my phone's slow as frozen syrup.going to my parents for the weekend so I'll be able to post from their comp.i'm so lucky n honored to have guys like AJ n the Z team for giving me this chance to get back on cycle,feel better physically n mentaly.haven't been on anything in the last year or so...you guys rock. AJ thanks again brother, can't wait to try n get to you in Oct for your first show.just to be invited is outtathis world.see how bad y phone types lol?

Word up my brother. You're good people. Figure who better to try Zs test than you. Ya haven't ran anything in ages so it'll deff be good to see the results. And yes, your phone is a filthy 2bit whore with no teeth lol.
AJ

Looking forward to your progress.

hey guys...well finally got online.have off today and decided to go use the librarys comp till I'm back online next week at home.my gift's well on its way and within the next 2wks i'll finally be back on a cycle thanks to AJ and the entire Z-team,who I can't thank enuff.this last year and a half,almost,has been a complete nightmare that no one caused but myself.i won't go into extreme details but just no they aren't pretty ones.i had and enjoyed,even with lifes ups and downs,a little over 5yrs of clean time only to allow a person to take me out of character and retreated back into my own little world filled with self denial,self pity and just basically saying f-it to myself and the world.

knowing full and well what was going to happen with that first pick up I continued anyway until I realized it was too late.i tried stopping on my own since last sept with no success.they say when the pain gets great enuff is when we hit our knees an beg for help.well fellas,the pain has reached its threshold and i couldn't take anymore.it's almost ironic how AJ and I met up.both of us were reaching out to another brother in pain and found we both had a series of common interests and things took off from there.now I consider AJ as one of my closest friends that I trust in entirety and also plan on going to see him for his upcoming 1st comp.

I also need to thank the Z team and guys like aminoman for their seemingly tireless efforts in helping guys like me to get back on track.not may ppl are willing nor even wanting to lend a hand or time to ppl that've fallen as many times as I have to the lies of addiction.

once I get my body used to the gym again within the next week or so and train my body to hold down enuff meals so I can grow i'll start my cycle of test enth andup it to something a little more,using all Z's gear of course to keep the results consistent and log my progress accordingly...thanks again,rocco.

Uncle Z, thank you for giving me the opportunity to test run your test e. Im here up in the city, so its a pain in the ass trying to type with my phone. wifi in our building is out. So I will be logging via Manhattans library.
Ill PM you my address.

THANKS AGAIN

And thanks airborne jonny for taking that risk on me. I wont let any of you guys down as none of ya, (except jonny) know how this is going to help me. I cant explain in words....means alot. thanks again.

rocco-x

Z's test-e has always delivered great results for me ... "you're going to love it!" :D

Repo

Back