• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I think I just gave my wife and kids brain damage

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well it happened went to the melting pot last night with wife they had u limited fondu "unlimited meat" I tried to bankrupt them. I have had the worse farts in history today. My little girl just fell in the floor screaming I can't breath. My boy will not come near me and the wife is telling me she is going to pull my ass I am a bit scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it happened went to the melting pot last night with wife they had u limited fondu "unlimited meat" I tried to bankrupt them. I have had the worse farts in history today. My little girl just fell in the floor screaming I can't breath. My boy will not come near me and the wife is telling me she is going to pull my ass I am a bit scared.

we have seen azzas shit stained filthy asshole which he asked his teenage son to film for him..

what u had barely rates a mention when put beside that ....

but perhaps a few gas tablets might have helped?

Well damn I am not worthy.
I actually want the gas to last until in the morning

You eat a lot of cheese? Shit at the melting pot i have that pot jambed with meat as im pounding cheese and raw peppers

LMAO!!!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HeavyB again."

get some of those things heavy said he takes to stop gas....beanos? beaners? something like that....

"Unlimited meat." Is this the gay forum?

You eat a lot of cheese? Shit at the melting pot i have that pot jambed with meat as im pounding cheese and raw peppers

I used to eat cheese alot but not so much in the past couple months. I did eat almost the whole pot thou. Yeah they are running some unlimited fondu thing 50 bucks a person.

"Unlimited meat." Is this the gay forum?

Nope no cock and balls in this one. Unless you count the pms you just begged me for pictures of mine.

Yep all gone now I was hoping to reserve that brand for the gym this morning. I have never been able to achieve that with any combo of protein powder.

Yep all gone now I was hoping to reserve that brand for the gym this morning. I have never been able to achieve that with any combo of protein powder.

Would'a been too funny if you were passing those heinous gaseous air bubbles in the theatre. :mooh:

Lol last time I did that I didn't get laid for a couple days. Which it was full of teens thou. The only one in my family that thinks it's funny is my 7 year old girl. She wanted to go to the store and fart walking in front of a stroller.

Nope no cock and balls in this one. Unless you count the pms you just begged me for pictures of mine.

Please don't confuse me with L2L.

Lol last time I did that I didn't get laid for a couple days. Which it was full of teens thou. The only one in my family that thinks it's funny is my 7 year old girl. She wanted to go to the store and fart walking in front of a stroller.

:roflmao: your lil princess....

Yep I know I only have a few years for her to enjoy the toilet humor.

Yep I know I only have a few years for her to enjoy the toilet humor.

My woman loves toilet humor, the other day we were jogging two of our dogs around the block and one of them just let loose with her shit without breaking stride. I went into News Reporter voice and said "There was a drive-by shitting today on such-and-such street, no fatalities as of yet but someone may slip on it later today..."

No way I was going back to pick any of it up, looked like Jackson Pollock gone sidewalk artist in his Mustard Yellow period.... Changing dog food does give them the runs

Back