• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I jerked off for 30 hours in a 3 day period.

IML Gear Cream!
best cure for a woman is another woman

so what would get him over a dude? another dude? if 3 dudes i hope he has lots of lube and a craving for protein...

so what would get him over a dude? another dude? if 3 dudes i hope he has lots of lube and a craving for protein...

Woman, dude, tranny... it really doesn't matter. All I care is that they have a warm hole to stick my dick in. In the end, isn't that what we all are looking for, just a warm hole inside of someone we can tolerate.

woman, dude, tranny... It really doesn't matter. all i care is that they have a warm hole to stick my dick in. In the end, isn't that what we all are looking for, just a warm hole inside of someone we can tolerate.
lol

I appreciate the support!

Well I never!?

I met a Maniclion here. I've met a Minolee but you Kelju take the prize.

And no wonder he left you..........! Can you imagine that thing up your butt!

Well I never!?

I met a Maniclion here. I've met a Minolee but you Kelju take the prize.

And no wonder he left you..........! Can you imagine that thing up your butt!

Kelju is sort of my protege, I am proud of him for realizing all labels are just that, he is being himself and that in the end will make him as me, better than that Dos Equis old man who doesn't exist. Misfit living makes for the most interesting people, as long as you don't get trapped or lost.

Kelju is sort of my protege, I am proud of him for realizing all labels are just that, he is being himself and that in the end will make him as me, better than that Dos Equis old man who doesn't exist. Misfit living makes for the most interesting people, as long as you don't get trapped or lost.

Nice!

whats Tren? never heard of it, is it a new fish oil supp?

Back