• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puffy nipple?? Do i have gynecomastia?

Travis25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
synamu6y.jpg

tybatudu.jpg

Just drop your body fat.

yeah it could be prepubescent..

but that is minimal..

Def lower your bodyfat, and also increase your muscle size and pecs at the same time :)

That will be a simple fix :)

Yeah im 18 percent bf right now been wrking hard to lose weight each 1500 calories a day and cutting carbs and sugar lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks and dropped 2 percent bf so far. I just have a hard time getting motivated to lift

Very minimal man. Nothing that a few weeks in the gym and a clean diet can't fix. IMO it's not bad at all, you just need to start putting some clean bulk on.

Have you tried using a pre-workout and watching some lift videos before you hit the gym? That always seems to help me :)

I dont have a gym unfortunately. I have bowflex selectech dumbbells a pullup bar and p90x

I dont have a gym unfortunately. I have bowflex selectech dumbbells a pullup bar and p90x

Well then do it before you hit your equipment. No matter what you use to workout i was giving advice to help get you motivated to work out.

Pull your pants up. In 10 years you'll realize how dumb that looks. Lol

No gyno just keep exercising. Your not 18% that's way high.

are you taking anything? like steriods, or is that natural gyno?

are you taking anything? like steriods, or is that natural gyno?

Im taking naturewise products like garcinia cambogia cla 1250 rasberry ketones green coffee bean extract along with protien and creatine

Lay off the damn soy milk you homo...and pull your pants up! :coffee:

Haha i didnt even realize it till i read the post to pull up my pants, look at the pic again and was like shit they low lol my bad

Im taking naturewise products like garcinia cambogia cla 1250 rasberry ketones green coffee bean extract along with protien and creatine
nothing there will give you problems, some of the things you can legally by like SD or Halo is what I was concerned about. since your all natural you should see a doctor and get your bloodwork done, you may have a high level of E2 or low testesterone

Dim and avena sativa are decent natural products to control estrogen levels! Doesn't look like gyno to me either, just google it and look at a few of those pics to compare...

did you say how old you were, didnt see it

So you are not taking AAS? That’s a sigh of relief. You are not getting gyno especially if you are not using steroids. If you are interested I would start by eating clean and eating a lot it looks like you need to bulk up and invest in some protein too. You got the basic equipment but remember to stick to the basics to like pushups, pull ups, core workouts. Get your base trimmed up and start putting some food and water in your body and you will grow your base good. Please do not embark on a cycle yet before your base is solid as a rock and you will be very satisfied if you ever do decide to embark on a journey with AAS.

Man I don't know why you are so much in red. Haven't said anything stupid like a lot of other noobs do.

You don't have gyno. You are good to go bud :)

Look up books on keto diet and try to study it very hard and then implement it. Carb cycling and all that work but keto is my personal favorite. Feel free to ask any questions and we will try to help you out :)

IML Gear Cream!
Doesn't look nothing at all... you'll be able to tell if you have gyno.

21 6 feet 168 pounds
not bashing here, are you really 21? you look 15 in your picks. You can be honest we don't care how old you are it just helps us give you proper advice

not bashing here, are you really 21? you look 15 in your picks. You can be honest we don't care how old you are it just helps us give you proper advice

For real 21 why do i look 15?

For real 21 why do i look 15?
no muscle foundation, no hair on your chest, really soft looking no muscle definition, at 6ft and 168 you should be veiny with abs. just saying you should have a doc do bloodwork and check your E2 and Test levels

You're right nipple has fat accumulation under it. It is slightly visible around the nipple, so I can see why it is you are asking.

In the closeup picture, that is a closeup of your left nipple and that has really no accumulation, ie why people are missing why you are asking.

This is very very mild gyno or fat accumulation..Again, your bodyfat is slightly high for the ectomorph build that you have..this is not an insult...

Def start working out man, you can do this :) Throw in some bodyweight exercises and get active. An increase in muscle will melt that bodyfat off you!

I do think you might want to get some labs and just see what your hormone panels show.

By chance do you smoke weed quite often?? I see alot of my clients I work with have similar issues either from prepubescent or inactivity coupled with poor diet.

Again, simple fix man..

And dont be discouraged by anyone here..everyone starts somewhere :)

You're right nipple has fat accumulation under it. It is slightly visible around the nipple, so I can see why it is you are asking.

In the closeup picture, that is a closeup of your left nipple and that has really no accumulation, ie why people are missing why you are asking.

This is very very mild gyno or fat accumulation..Again, your bodyfat is slightly high for the ectomorph build that you have..this is not an insult...

Def start working out man, you can do this :) Throw in some bodyweight exercises and get active. An increase in muscle will melt that bodyfat off you!

I do think you might want to get some labs and just see what your hormone panels show.

By chance do you smoke weed quite often?? I see alot of my clients I work with have similar issues either from prepubescent or inactivity coupled with poor diet.

Again, simple fix man..

And dont be discouraged by anyone here..everyone starts somewhere :)

(no muscle foundation, no hair on your chest, really soft looking no muscle definition, at 6ft and 168 you should be veiny with abs. just saying you should have a doc do bloodwork and check your E2 and Test levels)

Here is my story... My whole life i was a fat ass like crazy fat. I had ADD and my doctor prescribed amphetamine salts to me in 10th grade. Those pills made me lose 75 pounds in about 4 months and i was 130 pounds skin and bone, i tried lifting for 6 months straight my diet was good and i was getting a ton of protien but just wouldnt gain weight. I read online that those pills make you lose fat along with muscle and bone mass. I stopped taking them for 2 years and i got up to 175 pounds. Three weeks i decided i need to get in shape and lose some body fat. So i started watching what i eat and cut carbs and sugar and calories and i lost 6 pounds so far. But im having a hard time gaining muscle and always had a hard time getting muscle.

Smoking pot makes you retain water and get a puffy look. Not to mention the increased estrogen and the fucking munchies. This dudes gettin high slammin pop tarts watching Family Guy and comin on here complainin about gyno. WTF!!!! Bro man the fuck up!!

NEGGED AGAIN!!!

Smoking pot makes you retain water and get a puffy look. Not to mention the increased estrogen and the fucking munchies. This dudes gettin high slammin pop tarts watching Family Guy and comin on here complainin about gyno. WTF!!!! Bro man the fuck up!!

NEGGED AGAIN!!!

I smoke one bowl watch a movie and dont even pig out i have strong enough willpower not to to that. My best friend smokes everyday he is 11 percent bf and fit as fuck

Back