• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A deadly bastard!

jack80

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
He started work as a bouncer in East London, where he became involved with Pat Tate and Tony Tucker, both of whom worked a large scale dealers in ecstasy during the rave era in the late 1980's.

Three of the gang, Pat Tate, Tony Tucker and Craig Rolfe, Would eventually meet an abrupt and bloody end in December 1995, when they were blasted to death in a Range Rover on a farm track in Rettendon known as the Triple Rettendon Murders.

In 2003 he wrote a memoir about his criminal exploits entitled Muscle. In 2007 a film based on the book was released entitled Rise of the Footsoldier starring Ricci Harnett as Leach.

1911753.jpg

Thanks for the Rec. Looks good. Here's a couple I've read about the boston mafia. Also The Iceman Richard Kuklinsky.

41N5p66aYOL._AA160_.jpg
th
th

Thanks for the Rec. Looks good. Here's a couple I've read about the boston mafia. Also The Iceman Richard Kuklinsky.

41N5p66aYOL._AA160_.jpg
th
th

A few years back HBO did an interview with the Ice man, bad MF.

The HBO documentary about the iceman was incredible, but the movie that was made about him sucked ass.

Last edited:
The HBO documentary about the iceman was incredible, but the movie that was made about him sucked ass.

Yeah the book is amazing. He was a very intriguing killer. My buddy saw the movie and liked it alot. He likes every movie though since he gets stoned for every single fucking one. But anyway I'm like if you dug that movie you are in for a treat cause I have the book. The dude just loved killing people. Mostly bad people. He would just go looking for trouble in the city. If trouble found him back...the other party ended up dead. If I am not mistaken he killed or claimed to be the one who killed Jimmy Hoffa. Great read.

Yeah the book is amazing. He was a very intriguing killer. My buddy saw the movie and liked it alot. He likes every movie though since he gets stoned for every single fucking one. But anyway I'm like if you dug that movie you are in for a treat cause I have the book. The dude just loved killing people. Mostly bad people. He would just go looking for trouble in the city. If trouble found him back...the other party ended up dead. If I am not mistaken he killed or claimed to be the one who killed Jimmy Hoffa. Great read.

He was high functioning as well. His family loved him. Most accounts seem to describe him as a very quite but loving family man. His family knew knew he was a little off, but never feared him because he never went against his family.

He was physically and emotionally abused by his parents, which might have turned him into the monster he his, but he had enough humanity left in him to never repeat those mistakes against his own family. That is what makes him more interesting than the rest. One of the funniest stories he ever told was one Christmas eve he was struggling to put together a red wagon for one of his kids. He kept getting more and more frustrated because he had to go kill a guy at a certain time, but he just couldn't seem to get that damn wagon put together. He decided to go wack the guy and then come back to put the wagon together with a clear head, lol.

Back