• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need to understand diet better, help?

gypctravlr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am single and I just don't like to cook. Sometimes I'll pick some baked chicken up after a workout but I am relying heavily on the protein drinks. If it is just an issue of protein can these drinks act as 80% of my diet and still see results?

cycle right now is 1 mil T-C every 5 days.

Since diet is a major part of this game you would be far ahead by learning to prepare your own meals. It doesn't have to be complicated. Cook a bunch of broccoli and grill a batch of steaks on Sunday for the week. Keep milk, eggs and cheese in your ice box for fast meals. Nuts, peanut butter and protein bars in your cupboard. Many powders have fillers and are of poor quality. Not to mention the insulin spike they create which doesn't help your blood sugar levels.

Dude buy a damn meat thermometer. Buy a huge batch of split chicken breasts and season them. Set oven for 400 degrees. Put it in the oven and put the meat thermometer in one piece of meat. Set the thermometer to go off at 167 degrees. You are 57 bro cmon. Buy some frozen vegetables and nuke them in the mic. Just don't overcook them. That's it. I don't care what carbs you stuff your face with just get your protein and veg in. :owned:

The easiest way to cook chicken in bulk.

Five lbs in a crock pot with a jar of your favorite salsa. Cook on low for six to eight hours (depending on if it's totally thawed). Shred. Done.

Grill your chicken once a week and BOOM

The easiest way to cook chicken in bulk.

Five lbs in a crock pot with a jar of your favorite salsa. Cook on low for six to eight hours (depending on if it's totally thawed). Shred. Done.

Sounds like a future taco night to me. That could be deadly with all that shredded chicken just sitting there. I make a pretty good verde and rojo. I haven't had good luck with chicken and slow cookers it just turns to rubber. I'll try it though on low for 6-8, or maybe 8-10 to be sure it doesn't boil.

Sounds like a future taco night to me. That could be deadly with all that shredded chicken just sitting there. I make a pretty good verde and rojo. I haven't had good luck with chicken and slow cookers it just turns to rubber. I'll try it though on low for 6-8, or maybe 8-10 to be sure it doesn't boil.
If you cook it long enough it's like butter.

What i do is cook it covered in salsa for about five hours. Then I drain off most of the watery stuff and strain out the chunky parts and put that back in with just enough liquid in the bottom to keep the chicken moist. Try to shred the chicken a bit or just tear it apart enough for the salsa to seep in. Cook another hour or two and bingo.

If you cook it on high it will be rubbery yes.

Thanks. It's not that I am lazy (well, I am kind of), it is that I have been traveling out of the country for the past 5 years just recently returning. I rode a bike to Guatemala and lived in the highlands for a year. Meals were 1-1.50$. Then I backpacked Asia for two years living in Nepal for a year and the prices were about the same. A couple of bucks for a great meal. I just need to take responsibility and cook. Thanks for some outstanding advice and recipes!

Eggs bro you can do so much with them. I eat 6 eggs daily. I don't do any protein shakes or bars. Too many carbs in most and I only trust real meat.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks. I just started (last week) lean turkey, some veggies and rice. Next to go is milk. Running out of protein powder and @65$ I'll put that into better food. I can already, after a week, see a change. I appreciate the feedback.

Have a cooking day. Turn on the radio, the stove, the oven, and the grill and have fun man!
Get some Tupperware and put it in the fridge. Now you're set for the week.

I have started doing it. Funny, it doesn't seem so insurmountable as it was before I started.
Thanks!

Back