• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pick up script or not?

Lost Grizzly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on TRT since Nov from my local Dr. He is not the best choice and charges a lot for each and everything. So for the past 4 months I have been using an online clinic that takes care of me very well.

I figured I would call my local Dr and hit him up for one last bottle since I gave him blood work 3 months ago. They did call in the script and it is ready for pickup however he wants me to come in to the office this month for more blood work. Two reason I don't want to give blood is the cost he charges and results would piss him off.

I don't plan to ever use him again so what should I do?
Would there be any harm in getting the script and blowing his office off for the blood work?

FYI I can get the bottle for $42.

If he prescribed you to be on trt then there should be no problem. Some docs are all about their money and try to suck u dry. Once your on trt u don't need to goto him for bloods. There's a sticky in the anabolic zone that shows you how to get bloods for cheap. GL

It is not just the cost of the BW. He also charges me a $70 office visit. So 1 bottle cost me almost 175 each. I think I am just going to get the last bottle and ignore his calls going forward. I am very happy with my online clinic now.

Get it. And after you take posession... If the pharmacist is hot ask her if she likes mojitos. And tell her you want her to try the ones at xxxx when she gets off. Get drunk and make some bad decisons.

Get it. And after you take posession... If the pharmacist is hot ask her if she likes mojitos. And tell her you want her to try the ones at xxxx when she gets off. Get drunk and make some bad decisons.

I picked up the bottle today. The pharmacist was an older Indian male so I did not take your advice on drinks and making a bad decision.

I have been on TRT since Nov from my local Dr. He is not the best choice and charges a lot for each and everything. So for the past 4 months I have been using an online clinic that takes care of me very well.

I figured I would call my local Dr and hit him up for one last bottle since I gave him blood work 3 months ago. They did call in the script and it is ready for pickup however he wants me to come in to the office this month for more blood work. Two reason I don't want to give blood is the cost he charges and results would piss him off.

I don't plan to ever use him again so what should I do?
Would there be any harm in getting the script and blowing his office off for the blood work?

FYI I can get the bottle for $42.

Get it bro!

Get the bottle and tell him you are going away on business and you will contact him when you get back to schedule an appointment (if a nurse calls you at home or something). Or, just ignore him/her after you get the script...nothing they can do bro. Go get it!

/V

Don't worry about the doc. What's he going to do ?

Sent from The Mothership

Back