• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is it easy to get priesciption for TRT

I think it all depends on your doctor. I talked to mine about it and he basically had no clue

Depends on a few things.

-Location can make a difference.
-Dr can make a difference. Some are open to it and others are closed minded. How I got around this was asked a co-worked that I knew was on TRT to hook me up with his Dr name. So I knew I would a least be talking to a Dr that was open to the idea.
-Your age can make a difference. 20-30 very rare. 30-40 happens sometimes. 40 and up can get it easier.
-Condition that would require the need for TRT. Most Dr will want to do blood work and start there. A few key words can help sway the Dr in your favor like "Tired, Low Libido, Low energy" I even told my Dr my wife was pissed about my low sex drive and said I better not come back for the Dr unless it was fixed.

sounds good but how much test you can get. I need something lie 500 mg w week for a good cycle

sounds good but how much test you can get. I need something lie 500 mg w week for a good cycle
:roflmao:

The most you can expect is 200mg every TWO weeks. Most doctors don't have a friggin clue, and none are going to write a script for supraphysical amounts of testosterone . You could try an anti-aging clinic, but they will charge you an arm and a leg, and you still won't be close to 500 mg per week.

Your best bet is to come to the dark side.

I am concerned with all the junk on black market, I have done some research, everything underdosed or just unfiltered cooking oil.

You would have to test it first.

I am concerned with all the junk on black market, I have done some research, everything underdosed or just unfiltered cooking oil.

You obviously have no clue about some of the excellent sources here. 500 a week for TRT, good luck with that. I can do 200 with my prescription but I don't because I feel better with less in combination with HCG. You can get some extremely good quality from the sponsors here

Wow, there are some really good sponsors that provide high quality products. I am on legit TRT for a legit testosterone deficiency. They will NOT write a script for 500mg a week. If they write you a script for less and you take 500mg a week your bloodwork will show you are abusing the script and they might not want to work with you.

If you want legit TRT talk to your doctor. But if you want to cycle testosterone at supra physiological levels for bodybuilding purposes you are probably going to need to do some research into sources so that you don't get that cooking oil junk you're worried about.

lucky for us, there are some good sources here. Just read

Your talking about TRT. if you need TRT go to a doc. Why wouldn't you? Unfiltered cooking oil. Hmm..really? May want to join planet fitness and take allot of protein shakes because clearly by your post you aren't in the bodybuilding game.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, there are some really good sponsors that provide high quality products.

Like who?

I have seen some lab test of seized gear. I was long list by Italian customs, none of the vials contained what it was written on.

Like who?

I have seen some lab test of seized gear. I was long list by Italian customs, none of the vials contained what it was written on.

Ok so now your getting to the point. You want a good source. One that will never rip you off and a promise of good products each time. Ok, here is how you do that. Somewhere after 10 posts you make some friends on here and maybe in the gym. You know, the bodybuilders. Then you find a good source. See that's what most of us who BB have done. Your post just irks me man.

Ok so now your getting to the point. You want a good source.

let's put this way I am only learning and testing unknown waters, not into buy anything at least for the time being.

I am still more interested to get prescription for now.

I get 200mg per week for my TRT. This is on the high end of TRT but some docs will give that much. My advice would be to seek out a doctor in your area that specifically practices or advertises TRT. I dont think my general Doc does it but there are plenty of others around me that do. When I first started out I was only given 200mg every other week, but current doc gives 200mg per week(big difference). As far as 500mg per week for TRT. Good luck and if you find one give me his number! LOL

can you buy the vials and take home or do you have to go to clinic for injection ?

you wont get near enough through a doc. the stuff is so easy to get your hands on. the variety might be a different problem. but test can be found damn near under a rock

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I get sublinguals from a compound lab for my trt. I take a pill twice daily @ 100/.25 mg of test/anastrozole. I think it all depends on the dr and whats available.

Back