• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is the whey protein good thing ?

greenvial

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am trying to find some supplements for the first cycle, I have never used steroids but getting older and I need to make some changes

I would save your money and buy real food. I tell you what. A very good supplement I would spend money on before whey protein is something called isatori bio-gro. It is supposed to be an IGF supplement that you add to your preworkout or postworkout. Whatever it is...something in there works. You get an amazing pump from that shit. I mean pumps that hurt. I've bought supposed injectable IGF spending over $300. It was junk compared to this $30 biogro. Maybe buy an amino supplement for intra workout and focus on timing your meals better. Do your research on whey protein before you invest in one.

50g of protein from real food yields better results for me than 150g protein from powder.
Not sure why.

I try to eat as much real food as possible.

Sent from The Mothership

I know that food is good to go but I see a lot of guys are buying a lot of supplements. I just wonder if there is anything good. I have rather good balanced diet.

Protein and a multivitamin. If for no other reason than sometimes you may not be able to eat like you need to.

I use 100%way protein as soon as I wake up in the morning, and after the work out. They are fast digestion protein so u only need them twice a day because it's always better to eat whole food instead of supplements but as far as I know there is no food that contains fast digesting pro. If u really wonna use supplement then I suggest u to use casein protein before to go the bed before work out and as a supplement for ur meals along with some whey protein

Hi,

I'm still new here and I dont know how to post a question. Anyone can help me here?

Back