• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Caber on cycle

(Juggernaut)

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So in the middle of my cycle and having some prolactin issues.
I'm currently on:
150mg test prop eod
150mg tren Ace eod
200 mg test C weekly
200 mg tren E weekly.
Having some prolactin issues. Snap amount of lactation which has happened before and subsided Shortly after cycle completion. I have currently been taking .5 mg twice per week of cabaser. Should I up this dose? Any other suggestions?

That is plenty if your caber is legit IMO. You can always get bloodwork to check your PRL though

Ever use prami? I prefer it. Just curious if you have tried it in the past.

Cabaser is pharma. I think Bayer. Never used prami, but I'm not against it. I know it seems higher than normal but does anyone see an issue with raising the dose to 1mg e4d?

Yeah, caber can have some serious side effects. High dosages can even affect the heart valves IIrC. Best to use the smallest dose that works. That dose may not be way out of line, but without bloodwork showing it was needed, I wouldn't go there myself... And it being cabaser, a legit pharma caber, you can bet it is already smashing PRL at the standard dose. So I wouldn't do that

Yeah, caber can have some serious side effects. High dosages can even affect the heart valves IIrC. Best to use the smallest dose that works. That dose may not be way out of line, but without bloodwork showing it was needed, I wouldn't go there myself... And it being cabaser, a legit pharma caber, you can bet it is already smashing PRL at the standard dose. So I wouldn't do that

The doses tied to the heart valve damage were extremely high...these doses were for the treatment of parkinsons. I don't remember exactly what they were though.

Back