• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What happened to MLG

pdm14269

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anybody had any problems with MLG lately? I placed and order 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't come. My order used to come in 3 days. My buddy also order 2 days after me and nothing for him either. I emailed and I get no response. Up until now service and products have been great and now nothing. Does anybody have any insight as to what is going on with them?

you guys should be ok, give him some time.. the guys is a busy busy man... give him some space and keep an eye out.. thats the best you can do for now. if you have used him before and had no probs, u know what kind of service m offers. trust that and have faith. sometimes time is all it takes. no worries!!!

Kind words RC. I too am waiting but patient. Hope to see a present soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM A FRIGGIN REP

also don't put these thoughts in my head lol I waited till I was out of stock to order

I thought you had to have so many posts before you can pm? I just joined a few weeks ago. Always researching something about anabolics so figured it was time.

I just placed an order Saturday and got a reply with in couple of hours he its been on point every time so no worries here

Bigger I saw that on 6-29 MLG posted something about computer issues and I just hope my order didn't get lost in the confusion.

Yes you do need some many posts before you can PM one of us reps so you decided to start a thread instead. Not the smartess thing but whatever. Send me a PM if you want me to check on your order or just continue wasting time starting post. Whichever suits you.

Icon

I thought you had to have so many posts before you can pm? I just joined a few weeks ago. Always researching something about anabolics so figured it was time.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes you do need some many posts before you can PM one of us reps so you decided to start a thread instead. Not the smartess thing but whatever. Send me a PM if you want me to check on your order or just continue wasting time starting post. Whichever suits you.

Icon
In now way did I bash MLG in any way shape or form. 3 unanswered emails is cause for concern. If I'm not getting email responses why would I get returned PM's. I was just simply asking if anybody had heard anything. Sorry if my actions somehow offended you. I am mid cycle and I am concerned because I trust the products I get from MLG not something some guy made in his bathroom.

Mlg is good. Great products. Great service. I've heard of a friend who has done 15+ push-ups with them. Never a

Mlg is good. Great products. Great service. I've heard of a friend who has done 15+ push-ups with them. Never a

A problem. But, lately I seem to be having a hard time. A friend I know is still up in the night waiting for 4 rain showers. 3 from 3+ weeks ago. 1 with overnight basketball tryouts. One just last week also with overnight basketball tryouts. Just seeing if anyone had any "opinions"

Bummed.
Man I know MLG to be nothing but stand up. I cant say how many times he has come through and this just sucks. I hope whatever the situation may be, everyone involved with it is fine and it is just a temp set back!

Well shit man, i have been off for about 6 months now, focusing on my business and family (old guy) and was just about ready to hammer some dbol/prop/sust/winny.... feel kind of lost now. ;/

Time to unleash my beast and i need the fuel the HELPS build the monsta... shit!

Oh well, anyways i sound like a selfish prick, I am sure MLG will come back rockin!!

Been talkin to icon, hopefully it's just a bump in the road..

Another week and yet nothing. Icon offered to check my order through PM's and he never got back to me. I did email mlg again and they responded last week saying "its on the way". Here we are another week and no package

MLG has been around for a long time. Shit happens. Give him a little rope fellas

We are, just crying about it in true IM style lol

We are, just crying about it in true IM style lol

Lol. That's funny. Its going on 5 weeks for me. I just don't understand why he is still taking orders but not sending anything out.

IML Gear Cream!
They are aware of the set backs and are trying to get things in order.. just give them time to sort out everything and all should be well.. i know it ducks but it's not like we can walk down the street and get our goodies.

Well it's a bad sign when MLG is taking new orders but won't reply to people waitng over a month , I have used mlg and always got more then what I paid for!
But as they say all good things must come to an end nothing last forever but I would deff not send any $$$ till it all plays out

Last edited:
I know they're good for it, that's why I'm just patiently waiting. Had one PM convo with Icon, and now I wait. No use in spamming bonez, icon an mlg, you'll just clog up pm's and email w bullshit

Back