• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sperm test resulted in no swimmers. Help!

IML Gear Cream!
So just thinking ahead and getting a game plan. When the wife gets pregnant and I start my 1cc injection again, what can I do to maintain so my balls don't atrophy? I wont care about fertility but maintaining size will be my concern.

Will the hcg along with testosterone work or will I just have to deal with atrophy?

So just thinking ahead and getting a game plan. When the wife gets pregnant and I start my 1cc injection again, what can I do to maintain so my balls don't atrophy? I wont care about fertility but maintaining size will be my concern.

Will the hcg along with testosterone work or will I just have to deal with atrophy?

Yes its supposed to!

Just run 250ius of hcg 2x a week. I have been just doing 500ius 1x a week and its fine. Saves me from having to do another inject.

I want to keep this thread updated as I go along for any future reference.

I have now been off trt for 6 weeks and I can tell. I have one more week until my blood work is due but I am interested in seeing what my numbers are at. My head seems to be in a fog and I can't seem to get enough sleep and constantly fatigued. The clomid and anastrozole from Blue pep is working as stated and the balls are hanging low and full again. I think I crashed my E when I took 0.5mg eod so I backed it off to 2x per week. The clomid was 50mg ed for 2 weeks and I am now doing 50 eod.

More updates as they come in. Blood work and sperm count due up next Friday /sat.

I am so ready to get back on trt. My energy level is 0 and its now just as bad as before trt. I have done nothing but office work for the past week instead of my normal physical manual labor and i just want to come home and sleep. I have fallen asleep in my recliner at 830 the past 2 nights. This fucking sucks!

Brother thanks for the update. I'm watching this, just subscribed. Sorry your dealing with this. Very interested to see if any progress on the swimmers yet. Getting your test Tomorrow?

Brother thanks for the update. I'm watching this, just subscribed. Sorry your dealing with this. Very interested to see if any progress on the swimmers yet. Getting your test Tomorrow?

Thanks man. I cant make it to the lab tomorrow so it will be next week. I am really anxious to get the results as i really hope i am not doing the clomid and anastozle for nothing.

If you stay on the clomid and hcg i dont see a reason you could use your test also.

The clomid and hcg is promoting the sperm production. I dont see why not but let me research it.

How long have you been on the hcg now? You will probably need to discontinue it soon and let the clomid make you fully recover. If you want to start the test again you will need to run hcg to maintain fertility some what.

I am crossing my fingers for tomorrow. If not tomorrow, it will be sometime this week.

Moe, i found an article in the anabolic called Post Cycle Therapy by Prince. I cant believe i have not seen it before but i completely missed it. He outlines pct and the use of HCG+Clomid. Have you read it by chance? I dont know if my situation applies to this because mine was a complete restart. Thoughts, opinions?

I read it. I think using hcg could help, it promotes sperm production directly. Hcg is lightly suppresive but the clomid is still making your body produce lh and fsh naturally. Seems win win to me, dont really think it could hurt. I would run 250ius 3x a week.

Run clomid eod, it has a long halflife. Dont start the hcg until you get labs. You need to see what each drug is doing.

Dammit stickman what is all the commotion about in here?!! You were supposed to run HCG for 10 days then clomid for 2 months. I mean that's it simple done. Why is there so much traffic and confusion in here?

You can't run HCG to high with the clomid or it might overstimulate and shut off LH from the Pituitary Gland. Like 250iu twice a week or something....whatever Bigmoe said is fine.

You are making this way to complicated Stick. Please for the love of god and country follow a designed protocol from now on that has proven to work over the years so you can stop stressing out and relax so your boys can comeback strong like bull. Have a nice night.

Back