• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Your urologist recommends...

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Push-ups for private parts: Men can do kegels with new device

Just like women, men have a pelvic floor, supported by the Pubococcygeus muscles, and training them can heed similar results including improved bladder control and enhanced sexual pleasure. Although the female pelvic floor is known to weaken dramatically after childbirth, the male pelvic floor looses strength gradually, starting as men approach their 30s, according to new research.

Private Gym, LLC, announced Tuesday the release of its new fitness program, which includes a four-week interactive DVD exercise program, a resource guide, and a male Kegel training device.

It's a silicone weighted penis ring that works in conjunction with a weighted magnet that attaches to the underside of the ring, said to be hypoallergenic and designed for maximum comfort.

Private Gym joins a budding market of similar products for men that include KegelPad, upon which men are instructed to sit in a manner that makes contact between the perineum and the pad, with their scrotum hanging over the edge.

Kegels are then performed by sliding on the pad, and the company website describes them as "push-ups for the penis."

A device best described as a barbell for the penis is the Kegelmale Trainer, which is draped over the penis during an erection, and the user is to manipulate his organ in a repetitive lifting motion as he would his biceps.

From http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/men-kegels-new-device-article-1.1869335

Or a wet hand towel will do in a pinch

Interesting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how is this different than the stationary helicopter? :thinking:

I had to google stationary helicopter, lol.

and what did you come up with :)

a wet wash clothe while in the shower works just as well and lot cheaper if it get easy use a hand towel wet.

I tried, I got 2 full chest to ground pushups and then my dick snapped, now it looks like an eggplant...

:(

pics of eggplant :)

how have I missed that smiley until now

Back