• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why do some people not get sore?

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So Ive experienced this before. You bust your ass in the gym and your arms are burning. You push yourself to failure where you drop the weights after your set. Your pumps are really nice and big. You go "I'm going to be fuckin sore the next day!" Then you wake up and you are slightly sore but nothing uncomfortable. When Im in the gym my muscles burn like fire after I am done with my sets, every single time. I push myself to the point of where I feel like my arms are gonna fall off. I push myself to a pump where I am so swole. But here's the thing. I never feel sore the next day to the point of keeping me from working out! Can someone explain why? I concentrate on perfect form and I've done my homework. Ive even had trainers check my form and they say its spot on. So I don't know why the fuck if Im pushing myself to extreme pain after my sets why Im never sore enough to ever think of not going to the gym. I know its a good thing that I can workout everyday but sometimes you want to be sore. That's how I feel anyway. I always make sure to keep myself hydrated with water and Aminos and take care of my body so maybe that's why I am never feeling sore? I remember when I was 18 years old I did preacher curls once and I couldn't move my arms for 2 days. Now I do those and I have never had the same experience since I started lifting 20 years later.

You are doing the same shit over and over that's why you are not sore.

NEGGED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Bullshit. Just started doing incline dumbbell curls for the first time and didn't feel sore. Pump was huge though. I can't get sore. I think something is wrong with my body. Two days ago did dips for the first time in months and didn't feel sore the next day. What the fuck its getting really frustrating. When I performed these exercises when I was younger I always was sore!

Hey bro, go over to ASF and look up a guy named Mercury. He can tell you all you'll ever need to know. Really.

Your biceps get worked everyday whether you attack that particular muscle group or not. Are you progressively adding weight? You want to get sore, overload them bad boys!

Your biceps get worked everyday whether you attack that particular muscle group or not. Are you progressively adding weight? You want to get sore, overload them bad boys!

Yes I have added weight gradually. I will add even more weight next time...... But let me ask you a question. Wouldn't it be counterproductive to lift too much weight if in fact that causes you to have poor form?

Does your ass get sore from taking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that guy is back with the diary posts again. I am not even going to bother messing with him today. Its Monday I did chest and I sore even my damn biceps are sore.

You are doing the same shit over and over that's why you are not sore.

NEGGED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!

We need to figure out who keeps repping him... Neg the shit out of them......

Back