• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Caffeine Powder

Yes I have for my own preworkout. I don't remember what I dosed it at per serving but something is a little too strong in there.:eek:

Tasters choice

Sent from The Mothership

Yes I have for my own preworkout. I don't remember what I dosed it at per serving but something is a little too strong in there.:eek:
What's the best and safest way to measure?

They give you measuring sticks with each package. I just bought 100 servings of everything I wanted and combined it in a big container and shook it the fuck up. It was a little strong so I added some flavored bcaa powder to water it down. It's alright now.

i usually use ais caffeine caps in powder form by opening caps into my shaker, works fine.

Seriously 5 grams of caffeine? You would have to be a moron to take 5 grams. I just take a little less than an 1/8 of a teaspoon about 300 mgs pretty simple. Of course it all depends on the serving size.

I bought 2lbs of them LOOOONG time ago and take a little when I need a kick.

They are super strong, uber strong, and definitely worth every single penny.

Orbit has them in a pills I believe for cheaper than walmart so next time if you are placing an order with them just add one to your cart...they are like $3 or so I think.

Back