• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

RC Labs Labmax Test Log

Brewing gear, drinking a brew! Hahhaa. Next batch will be overdosed for sure. LMAO.
Oh I dunno about that.... as pro as these guys are it would take a shit load of booze to mess em up lol.

hi Raysd21

I remembermy chemistry classes and the teacher used various colorimetric tests to detectpresence of various substances. I know that they are very reliable.

It is likein the movies were drug deals goes on and they use color tests to checkthe drugs.

Yeah some tests you can get an indication of potency. But for the main part it is for detecting proper hormone. Science can be cool sometimes.

Ray good work brother! Glad we connected and will be testing my gear. Do you have a summary of the products you tested?

Good shit brother, glad to see we can put some trust in RC labs.

Legend was bunk as shit....

This pretty much seals the deal for me and my boys! Waiting to hear back from Montego :hiya:

This labmax testy kit is really amazing I decided to go ahead and get one for me.

Do you guys are having problems to post pictures.

It is not the size,it shows me each time some error.

What error is it?
Save is at 400x400 jpeg file

IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]this is what I am getting after clicking to upload

The website cannot display the page[/h]
HTTP 500
[h=3]Most likely causes:[/h]
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
[h=2]What you can try:[/h]
[h=4]
bullet.png
Refresh the page.Refresh the page.
[/h]
[h=4]
bullet.png
Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.
[/h]
[h=4]
More information
[/h]

Thanks for you work now using Tren A from RC and its fire . I am burning myself I love RC's Tren

Sent from my iPad using VPN Hot Spot Shield

bbef16842ef2afa5eaf1b009e983ccce.jpg

When my last domestic source closed its doors, I was referred to RC. After doing some research and especially this thread I hit em up and after talking with them decided to go for it as well as do my own labmax since my wife would be using the Var and here it is. I'll start another thread with my full log and blood work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new here, but I just got some RC Test & Tren. I've tried many other labs over there years, and this was the first I've heard of RC. Thanks for posting. After reading this I'm even more excited to start.

Thanks for posting up bro!

Icon

I'm new here, but I just got some RC Test & Tren. I've tried many other labs over there years, and this was the first I've heard of RC. Thanks for posting. After reading this I'm even more excited to start.

Back