• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Z's Test C log and bloodwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So heavy decided he would give away some free Test cyp to some members who can get BW done and show that their product is properly dosed. After a few PM's my order was placed and was ready to go. Got a confirmation email from the uncleZ email address Monday saying shipping will be sent within 48 hours. I am currently on TRT at a dose of 200mg a week split into two does. 100mg Sunday night and 100mg Thursday morning. I am also on exemestane at 12.5 mg a day. My most recent blood work, a few weeks ago, had my total test at 1066, free T 33, and estradiol 16. The plan is to switch over to the Z test using the same protocol and then get BW In 6 weeks. Hopefully numbers will come back the same as my Watson cyp straight from CVS. I will be dosing .4 CC of the 250mg/ml which equals 100mg, if my math is off someone correct me. Will post periodic updates on how it's going

Will be glad to see these results. Iv always had good blood results with Z's EP gear. Iv yet to test his cyp but I'm about to start some in a couple weeks. Hope all goes well for you!!

I'm sure your BW will come back impressive!

All of my BW tests from Z's products always come back great!

When I first started running Z's gear - I remember seeing my doctor and then came back
shortly after for a follow up and my doctor was like ... "WTF how did you gain so much!

I forget the time between visits but I was running test-c and Dbol.

Repo ... "keep us posted." :D

Look forward to your results

I've been getting automated payment emails from Z all week even though tney said order was sent to processing and tracking would be sent in 48 hours. Since no shipping was sent I responded to one of tne emails and they said they are waiting for my payment? I sent another email I'll see what happens

I've been getting automated payment emails from Z all week even though tney said order was sent to processing and tracking would be sent in 48 hours. Since no shipping was sent I responded to one of tne emails and they said they are waiting for my payment? I sent another email I'll see what happens
Did you use the order code I sent you? It should work just fine. It must not of went through if it is asking for payment or you didn't use it. Send me a PM with your order number so I can get it sent for you. Thank you Machmood.

My order # is in our previous pm. I spoke with someone who said they got the order, used the code and everything was taken care of. On Monday they said tracking would be sent within 48 hours. Throughout the week I got the the automated emails, I ignored them because I spoke with someone. Tonight since I didn't get the tracking yet I responded to one and they said they haven't received payment. I replied telling them the situation just waiting to hear back

I scored 1376 on a total testosterone test. I was only taking 200 MG of Test E per week, the EP line.

My order # is in our previous pm. I spoke with someone who said they got the order, used the code and everything was taken care of. On Monday they said tracking would be sent within 48 hours. Throughout the week I got the the automated emails, I ignored them because I spoke with someone. Tonight since I didn't get the tracking yet I responded to one and they said they haven't received payment. I replied telling them the situation just waiting to hear back
Good it should all be set then. Any issues let me know.

Ok guys an update. Original email said I'd get tracking number by Thursday, on Thursday I didn't recieve one so I emailed them. Within 24 hours I got my tracking # AND THEY ADDED AN EXTRA VIAL!! Ontop of the fact I may have entered the code wrong so it wasn't even their fault. So far good stuff, good service, very happy camper. Also an update the Test C is 200mg/ml so I will be injecting .5cc 2x a week , same protocol I am on now

IML Gear Cream!
This is why I don't understand generic testing protocols. On every TRT board everyone seems to get totally differnt numbers on the same dose. Example being one board always advocates starting 100mg a week for 6 weeks then test to see where your at. Inject twice a week and get bloods morning before your shot. Numbers from from 500-1100. This is why I like having my baseline to compare to

Great, at what week will you be going for blood work?

Week 5 or 6 depending when I can get tne Dr appt. I live in NJ and haven't found a way to use online labs for testing. If anyone has ideas let me know

Look in the anabolic section in the stickys

Tracking finally posted and to my surprise it's at the NY sort facility already . Very fast for an international order

Tracking finally posted and to my surprise it's at the NY sort facility already . Very fast for an international order
Great to hear hopefully soon you will be logging your progress.

i can guarantee your lab results will come back astonishing great!!!
I know just from his prop and masteron my levels are thru the roof pinning everyday of each product.

I scored 1376 on a total testosterone test. I was only taking 200 MG of Test E per week, the EP line.

Great numbers pesty - thanks for sharing this...

Ok guys an update. Original email said I'd get tracking number by Thursday, on Thursday I didn't recieve one so I emailed them. Within 24 hours I got my tracking # AND THEY ADDED AN EXTRA VIAL!! Ontop of the fact I may have entered the code wrong so it wasn't even their fault. So far good stuff, good service, very happy camper. Also an update the Test C is 200mg/ml so I will be injecting .5cc 2x a week , same protocol I am on now

That's awesome - Z will always take care of you guys! :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
Package arrived yesterday. I have to say it was the best packing job I have had to date. a++ for that. Shipping time was lighting fast for international, so far a great experience . My current vial has only a few injections left so will prob start the Z line next sunday

Package arrived yesterday. I have to say it was the best packing job I have had to date. a++ for that. Shipping time was lighting fast for international, so far a great experience . My current vial has only a few injections left so will prob start the Z line next sunday
That was fast. Great! Let us know how the first injection goes.

Z packaging is very stealthy.

Overall I'm very please with Z's services. Can't wait to get the BW posted up. Will be starting my Z trt run at 200mg a week within a week or 2

Overall I'm very please with Z's services. Can't wait to get the BW posted up. Will be starting my Z trt run at 200mg a week within a week or 2

Great pics - and yes you are in good hands with Z!!!

You also have some good reps here to make sure you're taken care of... and even though I don't carry the banner
I have a great relation with Z and am always glad to help as well.

- He knows I stand behind his products with all my recommendations - and has never let me down in
the four years I've been with him! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back