• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Licking the brown eye while carpet munchin

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many here give the brown eye attention while Pleasuring their lady friend orally (or man friend no judgement). Why or why not????? I would have made it a poll but I don't know how.

Ill start with a yes I do.... I figure its the fastest way to get my 3 inches of bamboo in there.:winkfinger:

no thanks, just some places a tongue shouldn't go.

I lick my wife's ass all the time lol sometimes exclusively before I pound it. Also love when she squirts in my mouth. Do.I need to lower my test....maybe but making her cum and cum.hard just does it for me lol come at.me

You have to lick it before you stick it

Most definitely eat it from the back and lick the ass while doing so .........a well known RN once said ''where the tongue goes, the dick follows''

u4xptf.jpg

I have and will. its not my fave
I used to be afraid if I did it, then she will want to do that shit on me. and Im really not a fan of my butt hole being contacted in any fashion.

..by the time you get past the smell you got it licked... [old proverb]
y9dVW.jpg

Had to hit the gym but it's good to check back and see I'm not the only one.... never had a girl ask me to stop I know that much.

u4xptf.jpg

I have and will. its not my fave
I used to be afraid if I did it, then she will want to do that shit on me. and Im really not a fan of my butt hole being contacted in any fashion.
I like the taint getting a licked.... but my ass hole is hairy and don't want my girl there

IML Gear Cream!
there isnt an area on my wife I dont molest

Definitely! ! Preferably after a shower/bath.. Make sure you give that pussy a ton of attention first, get is soaking wet. When that sweet nectar runs down the crack of her ass... Chase it, dont waste it!

I lick my wife's ass all the time lol sometimes exclusively before I pound it. Also love when she squirts in my mouth. Do.I need to lower my test....maybe but making her cum and cum.hard just does it for me lol come at.me

not weird at all...if she likes it im all for anything

Where is SheriV at?? i want her answer:paddle:

you ever lick your mans peep hole?

Also im sure you have been on the other end(literally) is it something you look forward too?

whats good for the goose is good for the gander?

^^Yeah she likes it

Its settled every guy needs more mouth to ass

230.jpg

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
4724070-malena-morgan-eats-kennedy-leighs-ass.gif

Best thread ever. And yes i molest the wifes ass any chance i get.

I enjoy licking both holes while im down there. She acts like she dont care for it, but she doesnt stop me either

I like to lick it after she takes a dump...well as long as she ate hot sauce....spicy is yummy in my tummy:)

And i cant even get a bj from wifey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love licking my wifes ass, it does wonders for the breath....

Crazy ex that i dumped a few weeks ago was my first. She had some digestion issue and only crapped once a month. Perfect candidate lol. She went ballistic when I did it. A real turn on.

Crazy ex that i dumped a few weeks ago was my first. She had some digestion issue and only crapped once a month. Perfect candidate lol. She went ballistic when I did it. A real turn on.

Hopefully you had a industrial toilet snake when she layed that once a month log ....

I eat the snuggie every chance I get. My girlfriend has a great bubble ass.

Back