• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jewc75's Time to man up and lose weight thread!

IML Gear Cream!
Get the skin fold calipers. Takes the guess work out of it. That way yo know for sure whats fat, what is water, what is lean muscle gain, and what is fat loss

or you know...keep up with the pics as asked :/

Ugh..I've been where he's at..stalled and frustrated..which is why I ask that it be done a certain way. So I can keep an eye on the progress. Gotta follow this in order for me to help

Ugh..I've been where he's at..stalled and frustrated..which is why I ask that it be done a certain way. So I can keep an eye on the progress. Gotta follow this in order for me to help

He's a buddy of mine. Just told me he's been pretty sick the past few days. I'm sure he'll get back on track when he's doing better.

Sorry to hear he's sick.

LOL i sent her the pics as requested. I feel like shit and im still doing what needs to be done, well minus for this weekend. Im going to the gym tonight, ill just have to stay close to the restroom.

what weird is my husband literally just got hit with a stomach thing today too

its karma for cracking the whip

I'm gonna send you some comparisons tomorrow and fix this diet you've slowly butchered away from what it was originally supposed to be :/
nowhere near enough fats sir!!

HUH lol, ohh i forgot to add in the oils. I eat them too.

IML Gear Cream!
its missing a serving of greens too

The original had only 1 cup of greens, thats what i do now.

hmmm.....

add another cup

Will do. I actually like them so adding them in as a snack will be ok. Back to pm.

Well here i am, started Aug 1st working with Sheriv. 299 down to 262, 50-60 lbs more to go. Im ready to hear what people have to say good or bad, i will take the motivation in any form i can get.

Photo%20Collage%20Maker_am0yv8_zpsiybujkgr.png

Good work. Slow and steady wins this race. Unfortunately the slower you do this the better and less chance for loose skin. Eat healthy and do a lot of walking on the treadmill....and lifting of course. :winkfinger: Don't force this too much. Those love handles are epic bro.

You have some serious roundness/curvature in your back. I would start doing some really good postured bent over rows and shrugs. You need to work on your posture too for the sake of your back when you are older bro.

honestly from looking at the way its going the only place I see he might wind up with loose skin..even at the current pace (37 lbs in 8 or so weeks) would be right under his navel on his belly...
and even that im not sure..it also seems to be shrinking up nicely

he keeps well hydrated and hes been working on shoulders and upper back more recently

to start he just had a basic circuit type workout and cardio...plenty of cardio...
knowing his profession I know hes hiding decent muscle under there..when he gets to bar bell work he should have phenomenal grip strength

jewc, hows your strength been in the gym? how do you FEEL

I feel stronger than ever, im starting to feel sore from the lifting. The cardio has been awesome, work is a lot easier because of it. Im not concentrating on my leg strength as much as i am my back and shoulders. My legs feel a lot stronger from the running/lifting than any other part of my body. Im doing more ab work at home plus the abduction machine. As for the loose skin, its all staying really tight. 2-3 gallons of water a day and 4 20oz green teas a day.

:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
And well you know, there is muscle under there somewhere lol. Seated calf raises with 335 lbs. 3 sets of 20. Probably my favorite part of working out.

It's really nice when you start seeing the muscle separation. Then you KNOW you're making progress.

Keep going!!! Its a marathon not a sprint. Been at it for 10 years and still no where near where I want to be.

Keep going!!! Its a marathon not a sprint. Been at it for 10 years and still no where near where I want to be.

I feel ya bro. I've been at it since I was 18...15 years. I dont think anybody is ever where they WANT to be. Keep hitting goals and making new ones.

Weight is down to 257.2

Feeling better and better.

Not much of one. I got pretty sick (bronchitis and asthma) and it kicked my ass for a couple weeks. Im back in the gym and we are focusing on the diet more. Getting sick sucked.

This is a cool thread. Get thin while everyone else gains. It's an awesome motivator.
Sheri...:daydream:

Not one jew reference in 56 post... not sure if I'm proud or disappointed.

Jimmy the plan is to lose body fat, but not the muscle. Its under there somewhere. Once the bf is low enough i will work on gaining.

Back