• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back Acne

Nacho181

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ran a cycle of Test E and TREN E with no acne issues which started in February, Dr puts me on TRT with 1 shot of Test Cyp 200 MG every other week and back looks like a 16 year old going through puberty. Have only been on the TRT for 2 months. What gives?

Shit man I got acne all year round. Have had it since I was in grade school. Its a bitch. And one shot every other week? Maybe your hormones are a fucking roller coaster.....

Shit man I got acne all year round. Have had it since I was in grade school. Its a bitch. And one shot every other week? Maybe your hormones are a fucking roller coaster.....

Never really had acne too bad, no issues with the two cycles over the past year. Get 3 pins from the Dr and shit hits me like I am paying for acne instead of TEST.

Never really had acne too bad, no issues with the two cycles over the past year. Get 3 pins from the Dr and shit hits me like I am paying for acne instead of TEST.

I bet it the pinning frequency. I would never do less than 1 pin a week.

When I run test around 250-350 a week I break out as we'll but when I pin twice a week 500+ total.. No acne 🙌 go figure

Bacne was all cleared up......started pinning 1cc test C200 twice a week and damn...got cystic boils on my back that hurt like hell. Whats the best product to get rid of that??

Apply coconut oil for several minutes before shower. Use an exfoliate to scrub off in shower. One with Salicylic Acid is best.

Take P5P (a B vitamin )

Tanning helps tremendously

Shower after any sweaty activity

Back