• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Not one glass of wine this past weekend and it felt really great.

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So if you have read my posts before, I have let you guys know that I usually have a few glasses of wine once per week with dinner.

Well this weekend I didn't drink at all. Just didn't have any interest in drinking. Didnt' crave it either. Just drank water and lots of Milk.

Im to the point where I just don't want to drink. I just do not want to drink. I want to drink milk instead. Its just how I Feel.

If Im investing so much time and effort into this , why the fuck should I even drink? I mean really? What kind of sense does that make? It makes no sense.

Also, why in the world would I put alcohol in my body if Im not getting a buzz? Its very hard to get a good buzz going if you only drink a couple glasses of wine. So to me doing that once a week is pointless. Im not drinking to the point of getting a buzz anyway and its just empty calories that I don't need. Yesterday after my workout I cooked a bunch of asparagus and chicken breasts along with sweet potatoes. I snacked on them all afternoon with Milk and BCAA's. It was a very productive day :)

So you've changed your mind, does this one work any better?

Back