• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ironmag has RUINED my life

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was a joking abt ur alice and chains music god dam and the site is nasty their talking abt trannys and sucking dick...who cares if I dont like it live ur life

My black girl friend doesn't like the site or the chains. My feelings are hurt. I need something free from ironmag labs.
Sent from The Mothership

You told your girlfriend about this place? She not ready for this yet. Her natural conclusion is going to be that you secretly love penis. So get ready for that one. And have fun gdi

You told your girlfriend about this place? She not ready for this yet. Her natural conclusion is going to be that you secretly love penis. So get ready for that one. And have fun gdi

A colleague of mine wrote "I Love Penis" on my truck taolgate, instead of wash me... I was wondering why people (guys) were honking at me....True story....lmao....

AIC for da win, i hate seeing people whinge about bands, like Van Halen, both singers whinge about the band, lst time i looked it was named Van Halen, not Van Roth or Van Hagar, and AIC well that band belongs to current singer and guitarist, so fuck off blah blah blah, rant over, lets go do a bowl of bud

"Ain't found a way to kill me yet..."

AIC for da win, i hate seeing people whinge about bands, like Van Halen, both singers whinge about the band, lst time i looked it was named Van Halen, not Van Roth or Van Hagar, and AIC well that band belongs to current singer and guitarist, so fuck off blah blah blah, rant over, lets go do a bowl of bud

you couldnt afford the bowl......

roids "girlfriend"

a13ad15db68ce4969c5adda547f0cdb6.20.jpg

A colleague of mine wrote "I Love Penis" on my truck taolgate, instead of wash me... I was wondering why people (guys) were honking at me....True story....lmao....

Lmao. Sounds like time for a payback.

Lmao. Sounds like time for a payback.

yeah a thimble of gasoline in his brake fluid will make a nice return joke......

IML Gear Cream!
your a fat tranny bitch Griff, just saying

Back